IniWrite

friends

I wonder if IniWrite() can overwrite the content of the previously output file ?

If it couldn't, how should I make it so ?

I wanted it to be worked like FileWriteLine(), where we can have an option

to choose whether to overwrite the file.

Please advise.

TQ.

If FileExists($Ini) <> 1 Then 
   IniWrite($Ini, "Info", "Creation", "Ini has been created!")
 ; Etc...
EndIf

Hope that solved your problem, fill it in with the appropriate values if you wish

Thanks for the reply.

May be I didn't make my question clear enough (Sorry !)

Hmm... does the IniWrite() will by default overwrite the file ?

Example, when I 1st run a program, a .INI file is created.

When I 2nd run a program, will this time .INI file overwrites the previous (1st run .INI file) ?

Thanks. I hope I make it clears :P

When I 2nd run a program, will this time .INI file overwrites the previous (1st run .INI file) ?

Thanks. I hope I make it clears :P

IniWrite() creates the file if it does not exist. Any further use will only update the values that you choose. FileWriteLine() is much different to IniWrite() in comparison. IniWrite() is more like RegWrite() in that it changes values.

If you want to overwrite with a new ini, then you would need to FileDelete() the ini file and create it again with Iniwrite(). You normally would not do this but shows how if desired to.

IniWrite() creates the file if it does not exist. Any further use will only update the values that you choose. FileWriteLine() is much different to IniWrite() in comparison. IniWrite() is more like RegWrite() in that it changes values.

If you want to overwrite with a new ini, then you would need to FileDelete() the ini file and create it again with Iniwrite(). You normally would not do this but shows how if desired to.

Thanks, I totally got it ! :P