A FMOD UDF to play music and radio stations whereas the DLL is called directly from memory.
- .MOD (protracker/fasttracker modules) - .S3M (screamtracker 3 modules) - .XM (fasttracker 2 modules) - .IT (impulse tracker modules) - .MID (MIDI files) - .RMI (MIDI files) - .SGT (DirectMusic segment files) - .FSB (FMOD Sample Bank files) - .MP3 - .OGG - .WAV - .MP2 - .RAW
Click the forum URL to the right for more information. Execution only in x86 mode as the embedded DLL is x86 only!
The code runs only in x86 mode!!!
Download: FModMem UDF build 2019-11-20.zip
This file includes all the source codes and a compiled .exe version of zPlayer, which is a stand-alone, simple, intuitive and easy-to-use, yet fully functional audio player. I made this to suit my purpose and you can tweak it to your taste as the source code is only about 1000 lines which are very much readable. This player has the following functions:
- Play back all formats of audio files which can be palyed back by the Windows Media Player in your computer
- Graphical player similar to embedded Windows Media Player
- Forward, backward, pause, repeat, shuffle funtions
- Increase/decrease/mute sound volume
- Change folders and create playlist for all audio files in that folder and its subfolders, and support for manually-made playlists
- Save play-back environment when terminating and resume that environment when restarting
- With one click, you can see DuckDuckGo search results for the file being played back
- With a double-click, you can play back an item in the playlist
- Search strings in the playlist
- Option to see long file names including folder names
- Resize the playlist window, and restore it to its default position
- Very small footprint: very low CPU and memory usage, with only about 1MB when compiled
- You can even hide all the windows and manipulate the player with hotkeys only