newbie question <.<

Hello there,

Well, I compiled a script that rips animations frame by frame off a game. The only problem is the saving/naming of the frames.

I.e. it's like this atm:

frame 1 ripped

save as "1" > Send("1")

frame 2 ripped

save as "2" > Send("2")

so on

But this would mean if I wanted 80 frames, I'd have to copy and paste the whole script 80 times, changing the number every time. Is there a way to automate this?

I though of something like:

A box appears asking me of how many times I want to execute the script. The script then loops the specified amount of times, and the number typed/"Send"ed starts off with 1 and increases by 1 each time the script restarts.

• Moderators

Your post is a bit confusing...

For $i = 1 to 80
    Send($i)
Next

Is that what your looking for?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

That's not exactly it; What you wrote writes all numbers from 1 to 80, But I want something that types a number (like 1), repeats my script and types the next number (>2), repeats the script and then types the next number again (>3), s.o.

And sorry for the confusing post.

No, it's right as it is.

I want the script so save the pictures with numbers as names, so I can make a gif out of them later.

If I input what you wrote the numbering does start with 1, but then it goes to 3, 5 s.o.

But it's alright, actually, just as long as I know which pic comes after which.

Thank you both for your fast answers!