Pixel search problem related to resolution ?

bitreal

so i got this script to work in other computers but on my computer (using a tv screen) it doesn't work. 

Info about the code : 
it is supposed to search for the monster pixel and double click on it to attack and wait 15 seconds. after that it should do the pickupstuff func by pressing 2  five times.
if it doesn't find the pixel than it is supposed to turn 45 degrees and keep turning until it finds the monster.

The problem :
in other computers : i just install it , get the game in windowed 1024x768 and change the pixel search area and the colour and it should work just fine.

in my computer (note that i am using a tv screen as a monitor using HDMI 1920x1080p so its not a monitor) : when i do the same thing in other computers it doesn't work. for example it clicks outside the search area and does not click on the same color. so it must be a problem related to aspect ratio or my resolution or the fact its a tv ;( 
Code; 

HotKeySet("{esc}","myExit")

WinActivate("Window name")
WinMove("window name","",0,0)
while(1)

;hunt for pixels
    $cords = PixelSearch(939,578,50,166,0xBD7349,10)

if not(@error) then
       MouseClick("left",$cords[0],$cords[1],2,1)
       sleep(15000)
       pickupStuff(5)
       sleep(1000)

Else
       ;turn 45 degrees
       MouseMove(592,411)
       MouseDown("right")
       MouseMove(693,411)
       MouseUp("right")
    Endif
WEnd

Func myExit()
    Exit
EndFunc

func pickupStuff($count)
    for $x = 1 to $count
        send("2")
        Sleep(500)
    Next
EndFunc

i searched EVERYWHERE about this but no luck finding any info about it. so i just made an account

• Moderators

@bitreal you seem not to have read the forum rules on your way in. I suggest you do so now, particularly the bit about game automation, and you will see why this thread is locked. You will not receive any assistance on this topic.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!