xml with chrome, json with IE

Hi Guys, 

Since I'm able to get a Dell equipment warranty status thanks to my API key, I'm using an UDF to extract data from an XML file and get the end date. > 

Thing is, when using InetGet, the original file is in JSON format and the UDF is not working anymore, even if I download the file with the xml extension. Therefore, and when I manually download the page with Chrome, I have a proper XML file where the UDF is working fine.

Here's my code:

Spoiler
Local $sFilePath = @DesktopDir & "\3MTXM12.xml"
InetGet("https://sandbox.api.dell.com/support/assetinfo/v4/getassetwarranty/APIKEYICANNOTGIVE", @DesktopDir & "\3MTXM12.xml", $INET_FORCERELOAD)

Local $xmlPath = @DesktopDir & "\3MTXM12.xml"
If Not FileExists($xmlPath) Then Exit
$file = FileRead($xmlPath)
$file = StringReplace($file, @LF, '')
$file = StringSplit($file, @CR, 1)

MsgBox(0, 'DONE!!!', StringTrimRight(XMLget($file, 'AssetEntitlement\EndDate'),9))

Func XMLget($file, $Path)
    $Path = StringSplit($Path, '/\|', 0)
    $lastline = 0
    For $lvl = 1 To $Path[0] Step 1
        For $line = $lastline To $file[0] Step 1
            $lastline = $line
            $hstart = StringInStr($file[$line], '<' & $Path[$lvl] & '>', 0)
            $hstarta = StringInStr($file[$line], '<' & $Path[$lvl] & ' ', 0)
            If $hstart Or $hstarta Then
                If $lvl == $Path[0] Then
                    If $hstart Then
                        $end = StringInStr($file[$line], '</' & $Path[$lvl] & '>', 0)
                        If $end Then
                            $hstart = $hstart + StringLen('<' & $Path[$lvl] & '>')
                            Return StringMid($file[$line], $hstart, $end - $hstart)
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                    If $hstarta Then
                        $end = StringInStr($file[$line], '/>', 0)
                        If $end Then
                            $hstarta = $hstarta + StringLen('<' & $Path[$lvl] & ' ')
                            $return = StringMid($file[$line], $hstarta, $end - $hstarta)
                            Return $return
                        EndIf
                        $ends = StringInStr($file[$line], '>', 0)
                        If $ends Then
                            $hstart = $ends + 1
                            $end = StringInStr($file[$line], '</' & $Path[$lvl] & '>', 0)
                            If $end Then
                                $return = StringMid($file[$line], $hstart, $end - $hstart)
                                Return $return
                            EndIf
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                EndIf
                ContinueLoop 2
            EndIf
        Next
        If $line == $file[0] Then ExitLoop
    Next
    Return 'not found'
EndFunc ;==>XMLget

I even tried to convert the json to xml > https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/185717-js-json-to-xml/

I took a look here https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/104150-json-udf-library-fully-rfc4627-compliant/ but I don't understand anything :/

The XML read UDF is just perfect for my needs but I'm stuck here... 

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

-31290-

3MTXM12.json

3MTXM12.xml

~~~ Doom Shall Never Die, Only The Players ~~~

genius257

Hi @31290

here is two suggestions for you. Hope they are useful.

Let me know if you have any questions, i will do my best to answer :)

$oXML = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
$oXML.Load("3MTXM12.xml"); or $oXML.LoadXML(FileRead("3MTXM12.xml"))
$oNodes = $oXML.SelectNodes("./AssetWarrantyDTO/AssetWarrantyResponse/AssetWarrantyResponse/AssetEntitlementData/AssetEntitlement/EndDate"); or $oNodes = $oXML.SelectNodes("//AssetEntitlement/EndDate")
For $oNode In $oNodes
    ConsoleWrite($oNode.text&@CRLF)
Next

ConsoleWrite("-----------------------------------------------"&@CRLF)

$oSC = ObjCreate("ScriptControl")
$oSC.language = "JScript"
$oSC.Eval("Array.prototype.Item = function(i){return this[i];};")
$oJSON = $oSC.Eval("("&FileRead("3MTXM12.json")&")")
For $i=0 To $oJSON.AssetWarrantyResponse.length-1
    For $j=0 To $oJSON.AssetWarrantyResponse.Item($i).AssetEntitlementData.length-1
        ConsoleWrite($oJSON.AssetWarrantyResponse.Item($i).AssetEntitlementData.Item($j).EndDate&@CRLF)
    Next
Next

Edited by genius257
  • Like 1

Hi Genius257, 

Thanks a lot for your input. 

But in the meantime, I found this solution:

; Creating the object
$oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1")
$oHTTP.Open("GET", "https://sandbox.apidp.dell.com/support/assetinfo/V4/getassetwarranty/ASSET?apikey=XXXX", False)
$oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Accept", "application/xml")
$oHTTP.Send()

; Download the body response if any, and get the server status response code.
$oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText
$oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status

If $oStatusCode <> 200 then
 MsgBox(4096, "Response code", $oStatusCode)
EndIf

; Saves the body response regardless of the Response code
 $file = FileOpen(@TempDir & "\update222.xml", 2) ; The value of 2 overwrites the file if it already exists
 FileWrite($file, $oReceived)
 FileClose($file)

Can be useful if someone ever need it :)

Bye

-31290-

~~~ Doom Shall Never Die, Only The Players ~~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Subz
      By Subz
      Can anyone assist with creating/modify/delete XML Nodes/Child Nodes?
      Have a document for example:
      <ConfigData> <parameter> <name>Setting One</name> <value>10</value> </parameter> <parameter> <name>IPAddress</name> <value>192.168.1.1</value> </parameter> <parameter> <name>Setting One</name> <value>200</value> </parameter> <parameter> <name>Setting Three</name> <value>300</value> </parameter> </ConfigData> Would like to add another node parameter/name, parameter/value, but unsure how to, when there are multiple instances with the same tagname for example, would like to add the following if the nodes do not already exist:
      <parameter> <name>UserPreferredLanguage</name> <value>English</value> </parameter> Currently using the following to check and delete/modify existing nodes, was thinking of placing the name and value into a 2d array and then using a true/false in a 3rd column to return if the setting was found and modified or not, so I can decide whether I need to create the nodes or not, but I'm hoping there is a simpler way.\
      Any assistance would be much appreciated.
      PS: Have also written this with the XML Dom Wrapper UDF but still unsure how to proceed with checking nodes and creating them if they're missing, also couldn't find a function to delete a full node + parent using selectNodes, hence the custom __XML_DeleteNode function.
      Thanks
      Local $sXMLDocPath = @ScriptDir & "\XMLDoc.xml" Local $oXMLDoc = ObjCreate("MSXML2.DOMDocument") $oXMLDoc.validateOnParse = False $oXMLDoc.load($sXMLDocPath) Local $oXMLNodes = $oXMLDoc.selectNodes("ConfigData/parameter") If IsObj($oXMLNodes) Then For $oXMLNode In $oXMLNodes If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "Setting One" Then If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).tagName = "Value" Then $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).Text = 10 EndIf If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "IPAddress" Then __XML_DeleteNode($oXMLNode) EndIf If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "Setting Two" Then If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).tagName = "Value" Then $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).Text = 20 EndIf If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).tagName = "Name" And $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(0).Text = "Setting Three" Then If $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).tagName = "Value" Then $oXMLNode.childNodes.item(1).Text = 30 EndIf Next EndIf $oXMLDoc.Save ($sXMLDocPath) Func __XML_DeleteNode($_oNode_Enum) If $_oNode_Enum.hasChildNodes Then For $_oNode_Enum_Child In $_oNode_Enum.childNodes If $_oNode_Enum_Child.nodeType = $XML_NODE_TEXT Then If StringStripWS($_oNode_Enum_Child.text, $STR_STRIPLEADING + $STR_STRIPTRAILING + $STR_STRIPSPACES) = "" Then $_oNode_Enum.removeChild($_oNode_Enum_Child) EndIf EndIf Next EndIf $_oNode_Enum.parentNode.removeChild($_oNode_Enum) EndFunc  
    • PedroWarlock
      By PedroWarlock
      (GOOGLE TRANSLATOR) Sorry: /
      Sorry, there is no new difficulty to organize my reading system, I need an XLM file like that, which is the problem with 30 thousand lines, is this, I need to find the value "Difficulty" and "live" and tell the program what's with the "default =" yes "" not <dipvalue>, can anyone have an example of how I wanted to do this? An example is enough to do this.
      example.au3
      #include <Array.au3> #include "XML.au3" _Example() Func _Example() Local $oXML = _XML_CreateDOMDocument(Default) Local $sXML_Content =@ScriptDir & "\file.xml" _XML_Load($oXML, $sXML_Content) ; ~ _XML_LoadXML($oXML, $sXML) Local $iNodeCount = _XML_GetNodesCount($oXML, "/mame/game") ConsoleWrite("Group(s): $iNodeCount = " & $iNodeCount & "; @error = " & @error & "; @extended = " & @extended & @LF) Local $aNames = _XML_GetValue($oXML, "/mame/game/description") Local $aTaxCountries = _XML_GetValue($oXML, "/mame/game/manufacturer") Local $aData[$iNodeCount + 1][4] = [[$iNodeCount, "", ""]] For $n = 1 To $iNodeCount Local $oNode_Selected_SingleOne = _XML_SelectSingleNode($oXML, '/mame/game/dipswitch[' & $n & ']') Local $sAttribute_Value = _XML_GetNodeAttributeValue($oNode_Selected_SingleOne, 'name') Local $oNode_Selected_SingleOne2 = _XML_SelectSingleNode($oXML, '/mame/game/dipswitch/dipvalue[' & $n & ']') Local $sAttribute_Value2 = _XML_GetNodeAttributeValue($oNode_Selected_SingleOne2, 'name') $aData[$n][0] = $aNames[$n] $aData[$n][1] = $aTaxCountries[$n] $aData[$n][2] = $sAttribute_Value $aData[$n][3] = $sAttribute_Value2 Next _ArrayDisplay($aData, "$aData") EndFunc ;==>_Example  
      file.xml
      <mame build="0.124a BRarcade(Mar 31 2008)" debug="no"> <game name="puckman" sourcefile="pacman.c"> <description>PuckMan (Japan set 1, Probably Bootleg)</description> <dipswitch name="Service Mode"> <dipvalue name="Off" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="On"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="puckmana" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <description>PuckMan (Japan set 2)</description> <dipswitch name="Rack Test (Cheat)"> <dipvalue name="Off" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="On"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Service Mode"> <dipvalue name="Off" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="On"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="puckmanf" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Ghost Names"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Alternate"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="puckmanh" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="pacman" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Cabinet"> <dipvalue name="Upright" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Cocktail"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> </game> <game name="pacmanf" sourcefile="pacman.c" cloneof="puckman" romof="puckman"> <dipswitch name="Coinage"> <dipvalue name="2 Coins/1 Credit"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/1 Credit" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="1 Coin/2 Credits"/> <dipvalue name="Free Play"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Lives"> <dipvalue name="1"/> <dipvalue name="2"/> <dipvalue name="3" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="5"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Bonus Life"> <dipvalue name="10000" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="15000"/> <dipvalue name="20000"/> <dipvalue name="None"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Difficulty"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Hard"/> </dipswitch> <dipswitch name="Ghost Names"> <dipvalue name="Normal" default="yes"/> <dipvalue name="Alternate"/> </dipswitch> <driver status="good" emulation="good" color="good" sound="good" graphic="good" savestate="supported" palettesize="512"/> </game> </mame>
    • Ward
      By Ward
      Introduction
      JSON (Javascript Object Notation) is a popular data-interchange format and supported by a lot of script languages. On AutoIt, there is already a >JSON UDF written by Gabriel Boehme. It is good but too slow, and not supports unicode and control characters very well. So I write a new one (and of course, fast one as usual).

I use a machine code version of JSON parser called "jsmn". jsmn not only supports standard JSON, but also accepts some non-strict JSON string. See below for example.

Important Update!!
      I rename the library from jsmn.au3 to json.au3. All function names are changed, too.

Decoding Function
      Json_Decode($Json) $Json can be a standard or non-standard JSON string. For example, it accepts:
      { server: example.com port: 80 message: "this looks like a config file" } The most JSON data type will be decoded into corresponding AutoIt variable, including 1D array, string, number, true, false, and null. JSON object will be decoded into "Windows Scripting Dictionary Object" retuned from ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary"). AutoIt build-in functions like IsArray, IsBool, etc. can be used to check the returned data type. But for Object and Null, Json_IsObject() and Json_IsNull() should be used.

If the input JSON string is invalid, @Error will be set to $JSMN_ERROR_INVAL. And if the input JSON string is not finish (maybe read from stream?), @Error will be set to $JSMN_ERROR_PART.

Encoding Function
      Json_Encode($Data, $Option = 0, $Indent = "\t", $ArraySep = ",\r\n", $ObjectSep = ",\r\n", $ColonSep = ": ") $Data can be a string, number, bool, keyword(default or null), 1D arrry, or "Scripting.Dictionary" COM object. Ptr will be converted to number, Binary will be converted to string in UTF8 encoding. Other unsupported types like 2D array, dllstruct or object will be encoded into null.

$Option is bitmask consisting following constant:
      $JSON_UNESCAPED_ASCII ; Don't escape ascii charcters between chr(1) ~ chr(0x1f) $JSON_UNESCAPED_UNICODE ; Encode multibyte Unicode characters literally $JSON_UNESCAPED_SLASHES ; Don't escape / $JSON_HEX_TAG ; All < and > are converted to \u003C and \u003E $JSON_HEX_AMP ; All &amp;amp;amp;amp;s are converted to \u0026 $JSON_HEX_APOS ; All ' are converted to \u0027 $JSON_HEX_QUOT ; All " are converted to \u0022 $JSON_PRETTY_PRINT ; Use whitespace in returned data to format it $JSON_STRICT_PRINT ; Make sure returned JSON string is RFC4627 compliant $JSON_UNQUOTED_STRING ; Output unquoted string if possible (conflicting with $JSMN_STRICT_PRINT) Most encoding option have the same means like PHP's json_enocde() function. When $JSON_PRETTY_PRINT is set, output format can be change by other 4 parameters ($Indent, $ArraySep, $ObjectSep, and $ColonSep). Because these 4 output format parameters will be checked inside Jsmn_Encode() function, returned string will be always accepted by Jsmn_Decode(). $JSON_UNQUOTED_STRING can be used to output unquoted string that also accetped by Jsmn_Decode().

$JSON_STRICT_PRINT is used to check output format setting and avoid non-standard JSON output. So this option is conflicting with $JSON_UNQUOTED_STRING.

Get and Put Functions
      Json_Put(ByRef $Var, $Notation, $Data, $CheckExists = False) Json_Get(ByRef $Var, $Notation) These functions helps user to access object or array more easily. Both dot notation and square bracket notation can be supported. Json_Put() by default will create non-exists objects and arrays. For example:
      Local $Obj Json_Put($Obj, ".foo", "foo") Json_Put($Obj, ".bar[0]", "bar") Json_Put($Obj, ".test[1].foo.bar[2].foo.bar", "Test") Local $Test = Json_Get($Obj, '["test"][1]["foo"]["bar"][2]["foo"]["bar"]') ; "Test" Object Help Functions
      Json_ObjCreate() Json_ObjPut(ByRef $Object, $Key, $Value) Json_ObjGet(ByRef $Object, $Key) Json_ObjDelete(ByRef $Object, $Key) Json_ObjExists(ByRef $Object, $Key) Json_ObjGetCount(ByRef $Object) Json_ObjGetKeys(ByRef $Object) Json_ObjClear(ByRef $Object) These functions are just warps of "Scripting.Dictionary" COM object. You can use these functions if you are not already familiar with it.

== Update 2013/05/19 ==

* Add Jsmn_Encode() option "$JSMN_UNESCAPED_ASCII". Now the default output of Json_Encode() is exactly the same as PHP's json_encode() function (for example, chr(1) will be encoded into u0001).
      $JSON_UNESCAPED_ASCII ; Don't escape ascii charcters between chr(1) ~ chr(0x1f)  
      == Update 2015/01/08 ==
      * Rename the library from jsmn.au3 to json.au3. All function names are changed, too.
      * Add Json_Put() and Json_Get()
      * Add Null support
      * Using BinaryCall.au3 to loading the machine code.

== Update 2018/01/13=   Jos
      * Add JsonDump() to list all Json Keys and their values to easily figure out what they are.

JSMN.zip
      JSMN.zip
      Json.zip
      Json(2018.01.13).zip
    • jesus40
      By jesus40
      Hello friends, I need help getting data from json. I read json from url into a variable.
      Is possible to get volume_USD value etc.  where product_id= "ETH-BTC", ? So I want get "37421.69109185" as variable.
      I think is better keeping it in the memory as variable. Or easier to convert it to db or csv?

#include <Inet.au3> #include <json.au3> $URL="https://api.abucoins.com/products/stats" $data = _INetGetSource($URL) MsgBox("","",$data) $object=json_decode($data) local $i=0 while 1 $message=json_get($object,'[product_id]');???????????????????????????????? MsgBox("","volume_USD",$message) $i=$i+1 WEnd  
      the json structure is here:
      https://api.abucoins.com/products/stats
      [ { "product_id": "ETH-BTC", "last": "0.05202015", "open": "0.05009375", "high": "0.05250000", "low": "0.04872420", "volume": "47.77440456", "volume_BTC": 2.48523169, "volume_USD": 37421.69109185, "volume_7d": "364.40240341", "volume_30d": "3555.83377072", "change": "3.85" }, { "product_id": "LTC-BTC", "last": "0.01737490", "open": "0.01744636", "high": "0.01779000", "low": "0.01658091", "volume": "67.62762830", "volume_BTC": 1.17502328, "volume_USD": 17941.95920676, "volume_7d": "611.57893068", "volume_30d": "3881.57766044", "change": "-0.41" }, { "product_id": "ETC-BTC", "last": "0.00191846", "open": "0.00189001", "high": "0.00198000", "low": "0.00162741", "volume": "66.48327742", "volume_BTC": 0.12754551, "volume_USD": 1947.54976323, "volume_7d": "738.94495089", "volume_30d": "4090.74712156", "change": "1.51" }, { "product_id": "ZEC-BTC", "last": "0.03466163", "open": "0.03365452", "high": "0.03466163", "low": "0.03295811", "volume": "33.40101560", "volume_BTC": 1.15773364, "volume_USD": 17677.95599574, "volume_7d": "191.15953471", "volume_30d": "887.70158297", "change": "2.99" } ]  

• satanico64
      By satanico64
      hi guys !
      how are you ? fine ? yeahhh
      Here is my problem:
      I have 2 autoit applications, a.exe and b.exe
      In a.exe, i call b.exe with a json as parameter:
      FileWrite("N:\+++ Dev\ClientServeur\FolderMonitor.nca", "lejson in A:" & Json_Encode($json_tmp)& @CRLF) Run(@ScriptDir & "\FolderMonitor.exe " & Json_Encode($json_tmp) )                        
              In program B:
      ;Firstline of program: FileWrite("N:\+++ Dev\ClientServeur\FolderMonitor.nca", @CRLF & "json in B:" & $CmdLine[1] & @CRLF)        
              Output:

lejson in A:{"DOSSIERS":{"Dossier_Hidden":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\","Dossier_du_script":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\","Fichier_Historique":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\Historique.log","Fichier_DEBUG":"N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\FolderMonitor.nca"}}
              json in B  :{DOSSIERS:{Dossier_Hidden:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\,Dossier_du_script:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\,Fichier_Historique:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\Historique.log,Fichier_DEBUG:N:\\+++ Dev\\ClientServeur\\FolderMonitor.nca}}
      As you see, i lost my quote in my json so it's au problem to parse my json.
      I use THIS library
      I tried different type of encoding (ex JSON_STRICT_PRINT), but i don't think that it's the problem. Maybe i'm wrong

thanks
      Nicolas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.