Looking for some help

Sardith

Im looking for someone experienced with Auto It v3. Im looking to make a game hack, which in short, you select a color out of game hit apply. It also needs a hitbox, what I mean is 1=chest 2=head, thats the location which when you use the left mouse button it will move the mouse to. Have auto it, do a pixel search on the screen, for the color you selected, once it finds that color and you left click it will fire in the hit box area only at that color.

If anymore details are needed pm me.

I'll be paying via paypal if some is interested in taking up the job, Im paypal Verified. We can talk price and just at a later note.

Jeff

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

what game?

would need to look at some things but sounds like it wouldnt be too difficult.. as long as i had the game (may be a problem)

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Counter-Strike:Source I could let you play on my steam account if worse came to worse.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

It wouldn't be that hard to make. All you use is pixelsearch to find the enemy's head. Use the code below to search for multiple colors on the screen then click it.

While 1
if TimerDiff($start_time) >= $time_to_wait then 
cast_pole() 
endif 
Local $Pix1 = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth - 1, @DesktopHeight - 1, 0xFFFFFF, 0, 2)
Local $Pix2 = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth - 1, @DesktopHeight - 1, 0x000000, 0, 2)
If $Pix1 <> 1 Or $Pix2 <> Then
    If IsArray($Pix1) Then 
    MouseClick('left', $Pix1[0], $Pix1[1], 1, 0)
    endif
    If IsArray($Pix2) Then
    MouseClick('left', $Pix2[0], $Pix2[1], 1, 0)
endif
EndIf
Sleep(2000)
Wend
Edited by =sinister=

i don't wan to ofence you! but i don't think it a good idea to make game hack from autoit!

gamehack have allready bad reputation!

autoit have a good reputation!

for me it like someone who want to make a crack for a game with autoit or simply a virus or some thing to infect computer!

imagine this!

antivirus detect autoit process as a bab thing for your computer! it will be a mess to work with autoit after! or it simply detected by valve anticheats 3.0 or WOW anticheat.

I will not be very playful if this come true!

then im completely oposed to helping you at this and i hope i have discouraged some people to do it!

i mean no harm to you with this. just to let you know my opignon on your project!

Edited by Greenseed

GreenseedMCSE+I, CCNA, A+Canada, QuebecMake Love Around You.