Memory Address Help Please

I am trying to create an admin tool that will allow me to monitor some information by displaying the value in the memory to a tooltip. I was able to get this far but I am thinking the problem is my memory address. I have used CheatEngine to find the memory address and this is the only address I can find that works. 

Can someone explain to me how to get this to work and if my memory address is indeed in the wrong format. If it is in the wrong format how can I get it into the correct one?

Thank you very much for all of your help and support. I have seared everywhere for answers and after 2 weeks of nothing I have turned to the forums for help. Please Help.

#include <NomadMemory.au3>

$demo = ProcessExists ( "DemoProgram.exe")
$MemoryOpem = _MemoryOpen($demo)

while 1
   $Mem_Read = _MemoryRead ('0x' & '7FF6104486E3', $MemoryOpem)

ToolTip($Mem_Read,0,0)

Sleep(100)
WEnd

• Developers
3 minutes ago, sambushme said:

I have used CheatEngine to find the memory address

CheatEngine for what?

Please ensure you read our forum rules to ensure you understand the limitations we have around here as far as the topics to discuss.

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I only used Cheat Engine to find the memory address. I am not doing any sort of video game hacking. 

I am here to see if someone can make sense of the memory address location. Most Memory address locations with have 8 characters.

Similar 08A34D78

BUT mine is  7FF6104486E3

I dont understand the difference. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

@Duyrichard "me too" tells us precisely nothing. Rather than hijacking someone else's thread, try creating your own, with a detailed description of what you are trying to accomplish and what issues you are running into. And, as was suggested for the OP, make sure you understand the forum rules; we have little patience with reading memory for game cheating posts.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!