1. ur

ur

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kartune
      Hi, i would like to know if there is a possible way to use subsections for ini files?
      For example, my ini file would look something like this:

Clientname.ini
      [Info]
      Country=USA
      Type=Distributor

[Costs]
      [[JAN]] <----- subsection
      cost1=----
      cost2=----
      [[FEB]]
      cost1=----
      cost2=----

[Sales]
      sale1=----
      sale2=----
      [[FEB]]
      sale1=----
      sale2=----

[Profits]
      prof1=----
      prof2=----
      [[FEB]]
      prof1=----
      prof2=----

The sales would be inputed everyday by the script, and then whenever viewed, i would be using an array to view every sale/cost/profit under the subsection

Thanks for your time!
    • By TheDcoder
      Hi, I have a 2D array with 2 columns, the 1st column contains a "version string" and the 2nd column contains a generic string. I want to sort it in the descending order so the latest version comes first.
      #include <Array.au3> Local $aVersionsAndReleases[4][2] = [["0.2.8.9", "Release #1"], ["0.2.9.10", "Release #3"], ["0.2.9.11", "Release #4"], ["0.2.8.10", "Release #2"]] _ArraySort($aVersionsAndReleases, 1) ConsoleWrite(_ArrayToString($aVersionsAndReleases, ' - ')) _ArrayDisplay($aVersionsAndReleases) Unfortunately, _ArraySort isn't working here . This is the output generated by the script:
      0.2.9.11 - Release #4 0.2.9.10 - Release #3 0.2.8.9 - Release #1 0.2.8.10 - Release #2 The expected result should be:
      0.2.9.11 - Release #4 0.2.9.10 - Release #3 0.2.8.10 - Release #2 0.2.8.9 - Release #1 I am looking to develop an function which does this... but I don't know where to start . Can someone help me get started? Thanks in Advance!
      - TD.
    • By careca
      Hi, im trying to get the file version. "16.612.1119.0"
      This is what i did, and what i got.
      ConsoleWrite(FileGetVersion (@ScriptDir&"\SciTE4AutoIt3.exe", "FileVersion") &@CRLF) Result:
      ${MyVersion}
      What am i missing here?

• By Vivaed
      I am trying to read all the files in a folder, then whatever file is newest, keep only that one and delete the rest.
      Example files:  (these all have version numbers embedded in them, I dont want to rely on the file name)
      Faint.exe
      Faint-v2.0.exe
      Faint-v3.0.exe
      Faint-v4.0.exe

What I have so far:
      #include <File.au3> RemoveOldFiles() ConsoleWrite(FileGetVersion("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\Faint-v4.0.0.exe") &@CRLF) Func RemoveOldFiles() Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\", "*.exe",$FLTA_FILES) For $i = 0 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $aFileVersion = FileGetVersion($aFileList[$i]) ConsoleWrite($aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aFileVersion & @CRLF) Next EndFunc OUTPUT: >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\bot\ownCloud\WellBeats\Delete Old Files\delete-test.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop 3 0.0.0.0 a.exe 0.0.0.0 b.exe 0.0.0.0 Faint-v4.0.0.exe 0.0.0.0 4.0.0.18 <-- This is the correct file version.... +>07:34:26 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0 +>07:34:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 0 Time: 0.6647 Not sure what I am missing here?
      Thanks!
    • By ur
      How to get the thrid number of a file version.
      Example: Let's say I have a file with below properties.
      I want only the third number like here it is 1941 as highlighted.
      Is there any built in function to get it??