Installing OS with MODIFIED ISO files Project

Hi everybody;

I may open this header wrong pleace. I registered new user!if i did open wrong pleace,  I apology from you

I am from Turkey and need your help.. I am a teacher at middle school at Turkey! I am interested in Multiboot Systems ; this is my forum header

https://www.tnctr.com/topic/351320-multiboot-toolkit-v210-multiboot-system-uefilegacy/

as you know , there are much methods to install OS to computer

1-WIM install method

2-Installation from ORJINAL ISO

3-Installation with Firadisk Method

4-Installation with NT6 Method

I am using WIM method now...at second method, we must use ORJINAL ISO files from Microsoft Web Site at Orjinal ISO method .

At second option(Installation from Orjinal ISO) ; I am using this WINPE boot.wim files : Bootiso86.wim and bootiso64.iso

and  I mounted this WIM files with GIMAGEX program; I added setup_windows.exe file to \Windows\sytem32\  folder

setup_windows.exe&setup_windows64.exe.rar

coder.JPG

and then I called it from :winpeshl.ini

I am using it in WINPE files calling it

when I call setup_windows.exe , I am showing Orjinal ISO file and it is going on installation OS without problem..ok..there is no problem here

but if I choose a MODIFIED ISO like  ( does not have manually upgrade files  in ISO file) it is giving error massage and I can't go on installation OS!

I know that, ISO file must be ORJINAL and can't be deleted Manually upgrade files...but Modified OS developers are deleting Manually upgrade files,so installation can not be successfull...This is a mofied ISO file folder structure pictures

picture1.JPGpicture2.JPGpicture3.JPGpicture4.JPG

So, how can I call MODIFIED ISO file and can go on installation without any error message with setup_windows.exe (for 32bit) and setup_windows64.exe  (for 64bit) files autoit script file

can anyone codify autoitscript  file for me?

Or can anyone DECOMPILE setup_windows.exe and setup_windows64.exe file for me?

It is important for me! İf anyone help me, I will be very happy

• Moderators

@crasadure please stop re-uploading the same pictures/quoting yourself each time you post; it pads the thread unnecessarily. No one wants to read through the same thing three times.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!