Autoit3-gui Problem

If i set my button with "&Send" so i can click alt-s it doesn't work.

Also I made a suggestion awhile back that I didn't hear anything about, but I wanted GuiWrite to be able to write to edit boxes as append. This I feel should be the default because I can more easily clear a box and write to it then append the data as of now.

red

I was having this same problem the other day, but found it only is a problem some of the time.

I made a simple form with just a few buttons, and it worked. Then I added a combo and it still worked. But then I added an edit box, which messed it up.

If the buttons have the initial focus, then it seems to work fine, but as soon as I tab down into the edit box (or click in it with the mouse), it wont accept any more button input via keyboard (alt-s, etc). Nor can I use tab to move from the edit box to another control.

I haven't worked it out beyond that.

I was having this same problem the other day, but found it only is a problem some of the time.

I made a simple form with just a few buttons, and it worked.  Then I added a combo and it still worked.  But then I added an edit box, which messed it up. 

If the buttons have the initial focus, then it seems to work fine, but as soon as I tab down into the edit box (or click in it with the mouse), it wont accept any more button input via keyboard (alt-s, etc).  Nor can I use tab to move from the edit box to another control.

I haven't worked it out beyond that.

I agree the edit focus was a problem. I correct it in next delivery 102.16

Stay tune