Error opening file Imagesearch????

I'm trying to compile a autoit program and show me all the time this:

Linea12 error opening the file include imagesearch.au3.

Line take me error:

#include <ImageSearch.au3>

I can't include this library in my autoit program?????

• Moderators

SoyArcano,

Have you downloaded the UDF and placed it somewhere where AutoIT can find it?

The Adding UDFs to AutoIt and SciTE tutorial in the Wiki might be a useful read.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Ok so i must to download it and use it. About scite can be included but i must to include in a registry key or something like that i read in the guide not sure. I was thinking if include in the include folder would be enough but i was wrong.

Edited by SoyArcano

• Moderators

SoyArcano,

Placing the downloaded UDF into the standard "Include" folder will suffice , but best to do as the Wiki tutorial suggests and create your own folder.

M23

P.S. And please answer the PMs that you have received from the Moderation team as soon as possible.

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

I answered you about the problem.. i wait this answer clear everything.. and i tried to include the library only since include but like you say not seems to be enough because now when i try use it return me other different errors so i think because i didnt include the library like say in the guide. only including since include folder.

If i include only in include return me missing separator character before keyword. Sorry again for all and i hope some help about this .thx

Edited by SoyArcano

I actually helped someone get there image search working some time ago.. I'll post the forum below. Post 2 has a  zip file with a tester script, along with the dll, and post 4 has the Imagesearch.au3 that needs to be placed in this directory C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include

Ok if i understand well sorry if i am slow to understand this. I put the library in include separately. And download your example with the dll to test it. So i only can test your program if i use how you uploaded it. But one small question. When i click over check image doesnt do nothing. Maybe because the program is not visible?

Edited by SoyArcano

When that Imagesearch.au3 has been included inside your autoit directory you can then download that Mapping.zip. When you unzip that you'll see the Check Image.au3 and the ImageSearch.DLL. The Check Image.au3 and the ImageSearch.DLL stays together. Place your images inside the Images folder..

Inside the Check Image.au3 you'll have to add your own information. 

Local $aIcons[2], $i ; [] << How many images we're looking for

$aIcons[0] = @ScriptDir & "\Images\Image1.bmp" ; Change image1 to your image names
    $aIcons[1] = @ScriptDir & "\Images\Image2.bmp

#include <GDIPlus.au3>

Global $y = 0, $x = 0
Global $i

ArcMap_SideBar()

Func ArcMap_SideBar()

Local $aIcons[2], $i

$aIcons[0] = @ScriptDir & "\Images\Image1.bmp"
    $aIcons[1] = @ScriptDir & "\Images\Image2.bmp"

For $i = 0 To UBound($aIcons) - 1
        $result = _ImageSearch($aIcons[$i], 1, $x, $y, 20, 0)
        If $result > 0 Then
            MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ArcGIS Desktop", "ArcGIS sidebar is active.", 10)
            ExitLoop
            Sleep(1000)
        EndIf
    Next

EndFunc   ;==>ArcMap_SideBar

You'll need to narrow your picture search. For example, if your looking for the recycling bin you'll want to grab a small portion of the image.  I'll include 2 images taken from the recycling bin.

image1.png

image2.png

Edited by aa2zz6

The script doesn't change the pictures. It simply looks at the pictures and compares it against the desktop or an active application. If it's a match your function will run whatever is written in your function.