3. youtuber

youtuber

4. coffeeturtle

coffeeturtle

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SkysLastChance
      I am having trouble finding a good way to click these "button" below. 

I only need to be able to click them when they have both yes/no. Otherwise I don't have to worry about them. For instance if they looked like this I would NOT have worry about clicking them and can just ignore them all togheter.(Below Picture)

The problem is as mentioned in the title, all of the ID's  are dynamic. (Classes too)

Here is what it looks like if yes is already selected.

This is what I was using to select the the button. However, I need to know if the button has already been clicked/selected or not.
      _WD_LoadWait($sSession) $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//span[text() = 'Offered access to electronic health information?']") Sleep(1000) _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sElement, 'click') Sleep(500) _WD_Action($sSession, "actions", $sActionTab) Sleep(500) _WD_Action($sSession, "actions", $sActionEnter) Is there a way I can get the count of spans in the span class-"s_636" by tabbing over to the button? I am hoping someone might have some ideas on what I can try.
      Unfortunally, The site is for work so giving the site wont do any good. 
    • By goku200
      I'm having an issue with my html paginated table. The script work as expected. It reads the html table and clicks on the Download button. However when it clicks on the next page its not iterating the items. instead it goes to the next URL from the spreadsheet and then iterates through the html table clicking the Download button and so on. Not sure why its doing that. I want it to click the next page and then continue iterating then after it has reached the end of the pagination go to the next url in the spreadsheet and repeat the process. Below is my script. Any help is appreciated 🙂

• By AthanBit
      I am Using Windows 10 on 32 Operating System
      On typing I use Alt + Shift so  to enable toggle typing in English and Greek
      i find it impossible to achieve the same function using autoit3 using Send ("!+")
      I would appreciate any help in solving this problem
      Also I would appreciate any help in switching to Greek language using the CAPS Key
      Thank you

• By dejhost
      Hi.
      I am trying to automate a software called "LabelImg" (https://pypi.org/project/labelImg/).
      My autoit-script is started once I selected a folder with images within LabelImg. Pressing the button "Next Image" or pressing the shortcut "d" (https://github.com/tzutalin/labelImg#Hotkeys) jumps to the next image in the selected folder. This shall happen once per second.
      #include <Misc.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 If _IsPressed("1B", $hDLL) Then ExitLoop Else Local $temp = WinActivate("labelImg") ConsoleWrite($temp & @CRLF) If WinActivate("labelImg") Then ConsoleWrite("All Set!" & @CRLF) EndIf ;Send("d") Local $temp = MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT, 50, 200) If $temp <> 1 Then MsgBox(1, "$temp", $temp) ExitLoop EndIf Sleep(1000) EndIf WEnd DllClose($hDLL) So the Send ("d")-command and the MouseClick are alternative methods to jump to the next image. Both fail.
      Both ConsoleWrite's deliver proper feedback (I continiously get the handle and "All set" ).

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong? 
      Thank you.
    • By Exit
      I make plugins for WordPress and am dissatisfied with the built-in editor.
      I'm now looking for a way to format the PHP code like TIDY does in AU3-Editor.
      I've already tried some online tools but they are buggy or have too few formatting options.

Buggy: http://www.phpformatter.com/
      Missing options: https://homepage-kosten.de/php_beautifier.php
      Here is the code to check if the beautifier is buggy:
      <?php /* Version: 2021.08.08#1 */ exit ( ' Version is: ' . chop ( substr ( file ( __FILE__ ) [ 2 ] , 9 , 13 ) ) ) ; /* Output from PHP Formatter: Format Error on line 5: parse error, unexpected '['([), expecting ')'! Output in Browser: Version is: 2021.08.08#1 */ ?> It would be great if you showed me a link to another beautifier that is not buggy and has options for compression.  
      e.g. do not put comments in a new line. 
      Or even better, a hint as to which PHP editor in WordPress meets these requirements.
      TIA Exit