Accept Terms only via mouse

I'm trying to automate Sage50 as an auto install. The problem I have is when the license agreement comes up, you cant proceed with the keyboard alone. You have to use the mouse.

I read about ControlCommand()  but the problem is, the infofinder tool, wont show me any info under 'Basic Control Info - class' etc. Normally it does, but with Sage50 terms page it doesnt. Does this mean I cant proceed?

• Moderators

@Silverback83 in the future, I would suggest including a link or more information about what you are trying to do; not everyone is going to be aware of the sage accounting product or what "Sage50" is without some sort of reference.

That said, I have done work with this product in the past, and don't recall it being too difficult to automate. Are you installing from a Setup.exe or an MSI?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@JLogan3o13 apologies. It's an .exe

I have managed to do it now, albeit crude.

ShellExecute("B:\pathhere\Sage\Install.exe")
;Now we need to accept the terms via mouse co-ordinates and proceed
WinWaitActive ("Sage 50 Accounts - Setup")
$x = 680
$y = 640
MouseClick("primary", $x, $y, 1)
Send ("!n")
Send ("!s")
Send ("!y")
;Now we will check and update Sage with any updates
WinWaitActive ("Sage Software Updates")
Send ("!i")
Send ("!y")
Send ("!c")
Send ("!c")

It would be nice to automate the activation details and where the path of the database is, but what I have is better than nothing I suppose.

Isn't it an InstallShield exe?  So you should be able to use Setup.exe /s /v" /qn /norestart".  Also if it is an InstallShield install you could also record the install using:
Setup.exe /r /f1C:\Temp\Sage50.iss

Run through the installation and then when deploying use something like:

Setup.exe /s /f1C:\Temp\Sage50.iss