Cancel Button within Inputbox

Hello all,

I am trying to spruce up my first program by using XSkins (love it) and I have discovered an issue. I currently use the following to retrieve an answer from the user. The answer is a number. The issue I have is when Cancel is pressed the code sees this as if you entered the number 2. Is there anyway to modify the cancel button, or disable it all together?

$sAnswer = XSkinInputBox("Finished Length", $sFinish & "less than 4"" and finished length less than 2""")  ; Places the input box

I have found a Post by Melba23 that shows how to close if it comes back with an error of 1 but again, this is numbers and 1 could be the answer so I do not want it to close when it has 1

Thank you all very much

Edited by djchaney3

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway”John Wayne

• Moderators

djchaney3,

Please stop posting in the "AutoIt Projects and Collaboration" section (which as its title suggests is for collaborative projects) and use the "General Help & Support" section - which is where I have had to move several of your threads already.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

50 minutes ago, Melba23 said:

djchaney3,

Please stop posting in the "AutoIt Projects and Collaboration" section (which as its title suggests is for collaborative projects) and use the "General Help & Support" section - which is where I have had to move several of your threads already.

M23

Sorry I am new to the site and was using it incorrectly, I was going to the top " + Create" to add a post and this was the only option I had to me... Again sorry will not happen again.

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway”John Wayne

• Moderators

djchaney3,

Thanks. And if I may offer one other comment - when you reply, please use the "Reply to this topic" button at the top of the thread or the "Reply to this topic" editor at the bottom rather than the "Quote" button - I know what I wrote and it just pads the thread unnecessarily.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area