• Similar Content

• scintilla4evr
      By scintilla4evr
      This is a small wrapper UDF for NVIDIA CUDA Driver API. It enables AutoIt scripts to execute pre-compiled .cubin programs on NVIDIA GPU's and receive data from them.
    • Andreik
      By Andreik
      Does anyone tried with success to compile a dll with a function that use CUDA and then to call the function from AutoIt? Actually the compilation seems to be easy but it might be a little hard to call the function. Here is what I have:
      cuda.cu
      #include <cuda.h> #include <cuda_runtime.h> #include <device_launch_parameters.h> __global__ void cuda__add(int *a, int *b, int *c) { *c = *a + *b; } extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int Add(int a, int b) { int c; int *dev_a,*dev_b,*dev_c; int size = sizeof(int); cudaMalloc((void**)&dev_a, size); cudaMalloc((void**)&dev_b, size); cudaMalloc((void**)&dev_c, size); cudaMemcpy(dev_a, &a,sizeof(int), cudaMemcpyHostToDevice); cudaMemcpy(dev_b, &b,sizeof(int), cudaMemcpyHostToDevice); cuda__add<<< 1,1 >>>(dev_a,dev_b,dev_c); cudaMemcpy(&c, dev_c,size, cudaMemcpyDeviceToHost); cudaFree(&dev_a); cudaFree(&dev_b); cudaFree(&dev_c); return c; } I am able to open the dll but the function is not visible somehow and I get error 3 when I call it from AutoIt.