Can I set my own "compile" script in SciTE4AutoIt3 ?

Hello,
I want that when I choose the "Build" or "Compile" options in SciTE, the editor will call to custom script that I will code.
The custom script will get the %in% and %out% parameters. SciTE will do nothing then run it. (it will do nothing after).

The command:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=test.exe "%in%" "%out%"

Does part of my requirement but not the second part which is do nothing after this.

Thanks for helpers

• Developers
43 minutes ago, gil900 said:

SciTE will do nothing then run it. (it will do nothing after).

44 minutes ago, gil900 said:

Does part of my requirement but not the second part which is do nothing after this.

I am not sure what these 2 sentences  mean.
What exactly is your problem and show some SciTE output pane information shown when doing the Compile/Build?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Not sure why you want to do conditional compiling as that would make it way to complex for running them from the sourcecode.
I have no intentions to facilitate any of this in AutoIt3Wrapper as I can't see any benefit (yet) for a larger community of scripters.

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

12 minutes ago, Jos said:

Not sure why you want to do conditional compiling as that would make it way to complex for running them from the sourcecode.
I have no intentions to facilitate any of this in AutoIt3Wrapper as I can't see any benefit (yet) for a larger community of scripters.

Jos 

I agree. I do not expect to use it at the beginning. I just expected that the community might support it and develop it more so it will integrate with aucheck and the normal run option.. so it will be simple to use while coding and not complex..

If you are not going to develop it then there is low chance that it will integrate well with ScITE and aucheck so it will be complex as you say..

Edited by Guest