possible to do it ?

undead

• Moderators

AutoIt is not a multi thread. But there are some options of including the second script. Take a look at AdlibEnable() in the help file, that may help a bit.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

ok if i understand i can do like that ? :

AdlibEnable ( "CheksIFsomeErrorhere" , 60000 )

Func CheksIFsomeErrorhere()

If WinActive("Error") Then

WinKill("Error")

EndIf

If WinActive("sraczka") Then

WinKill("sraczka")

EndIf

EndFunc

;my main script sstarts

while 1 ..............

Wend

SO WHEN my main script will be working then that function on start will be checking for that windows all the time ? every one minute as i wrote there ?

thanks for helping :P

AdlibEnable is nice, but it can be stopped by some dialogs! Check this discussion, where you can find some nice tricks about how do run another au3 script from the first one or restart the main exe and run another part of its script.

BTW.. "scrazka"?..how disgusting name of window. Are you Polish right? Some of us understand! :P

hmm so here can be problem but my program have msg boxes and file open dialog only at first start then he read all from ini file.

If he will only pauses main script while doing adlib script it is ok. I must test it and maybe after first run program should be resetted and then adlib function without any msg boxes will be working cool. Thx anyway