Two scripts at the same time

Hello, I'm pretty new to Au3, i'm already doing some simple tasks and stuff. I heard that in java you can "sandbox" specific GUI's (this means ignoring all the mouse traffic outside the GUI, having it's OWN (Au3 script) mouse movement and the Au3 ability to type while the GUI isn't active (this means that it can be minimized, is the "being active" correct way to express this?), well, basically like you would have created a virtual PC on VMware and running the script).

The goal is to be able to simultaneously affect several different GUI's with scripts at the same time (yes, it MUST be able to be affected by mouse movement clicks and stuff like that) without interfering between the scripts and the user.

To be honest, I'm only asking if something like this is possible in Au3, also links to where i should search / examples of similar functions are welcome. Hope that you understand what I want, thanks in advance and have a nice day :)

Just now, DarkDragon said:

Hello Cryofus!

So if I understand you want to create a script that send mouse movements to a specified task that can be minimized. Have I understand?

Yup. And that the user could do whatever he wants outside of the processes without being interrupted.