Arduino and analog Read Pins in Autoit ?

In the past I have use this UDF to get it done.

I stoped working on this because my pc lose connection  after it it comes out of standby, I thinks it's a problem of the comport.
You can use a NODEMCU/esp to connect by WIFI (same code as Arduino) and you got a wifi on it and don't need any physical connection to your PC.
YOU can buy a NodeMCU for around 4 us dollar on AliExpress or whatever Chinese buyer website.

EDIT: even cheaper than I thought https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170416095127&SearchText=nodemcu

Goodluck!

Edited by nend

Not a response to the OP but nend, it might not be with the comport. I used to deal a lot of with serial at my old job and that shit sucks.... We were working on old vending machines. You have just a few hundred miliseconds to respond to some message, and if you don't then messages can get jumbled and you could be sending some message when it expects another. It was probably the device you're connecting to closing the connection because your pc didn't respond. We would get disconnected from the machine all the time because we'd end up sending wrong messages when it was expecting something else.