Script failure in virtual machine

Hello , i did code a script in a VPS that goes on my website every 5 minutes to connect , make some manipulation and disconnect with 8 accounts.

When i'm in the VPS the script works very good but when i disconnect from it the 5 first accounts are working but the 3 others are bugging (can't login because of script problem)

Is there any way to correct it and have a optimized script that doesn't "bug" sometimes  ?

Thank you

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

If you could post your code we would be able to have a look and hopefully can offer some assistance ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Hello. I did make a script which goes to my website , tab until login emplacement , connect and click in a button. I copy/ pasted the same code for 8 accounts. It works well but it fails on the 5th and 6th account , the tab fails but it works perfectly on the 6 others. The code is the same for the same webpage. Please help

• Moderators

@Rogueffs, the problem is on line 32 ;)

Seriously, you cannot expect us to help without seeing your code...

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

10 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@Rogueffs, the problem is on line 32 ;)

Seriously, you cannot expect us to help without seeing your code...

Oh sorry , my bad.

https://pastebin.com/MYNJQZ8Q

In the 4th firsts connexions it works perfectly but the 5th and 6th don't always works , just sometimes but when i'm connected into the vps it always works so that's weird..

Thanks for your help .

• Developers

You can post code directly in our forums using the codetags (<>).
Had a quick look at your script and let me start with a question here: Why are you starting all these sessions via a proxy site and then open a vote URL?

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

23 minutes ago, Jos said:

You can post code directly in our forums using the codetags (<>).
Had a quick look at your script and let me start with a question here: Why are you starting all these sessions via a proxy site and then open a vote URL?

Jos 

Bonjour.

I want to improve my website classement on RPG Paradize that's why i'm sorry if it's illegal. So consider i'll just use it in  a different way.

Kind regards.

• Developers

Well, we do not allow discussions around game automation in out forums, so please take the opportunity now to read these forum rules before continuing  to post in our forums.

*Click*

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic