PixelGetColor() on 2560x1440 resolution not working

Hi, 

I am using a  screen with 2560 X 1440 resolution. When I use PixelGetColor(), sometimes the color changes before the color of the pixel actually change. And sometimes, the even though the color of the pixel changes, the color I get from PixelGetColor never chnages. 

Please help me. 

Thanks 

Juthika

• Moderators

@juthika, moved to General Help and Support, as the Examples forum very clearly states

Do not post general support questions here

As to your question, you say sometimes the color changes too quickly..what application are you trying to automate? What is causing the color to change? Often there is an easier way to accomplish what you are after.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Thank you for moving  question to "General help and support". As I am new, I was not aware of that.

I am using "3D builder app". When I load a model, it ask me to repair. When click on repair, a small repair progress popup comes up at right bottom corner. And there I check the color of that small pop up until the color changed. When repair done, the pop up goes away.  Thats how I calculate the repair time.  It works for me in other resolution except   2560 X 1440 .  Let me know what can be the other option.