Opencv UDF

• Developers
8 minutes ago, Moestro said:

Please help me rewrite the program from C++ to AutoIT. Object detection using SURF & FLANN on this link -

Welcome,

Help re-write means you started and have something ?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

So did you start at the beginning of this thread as it start with somebody sharing the ported version to AutoIt3 or am I missing something?
...or are you thinking of building the whole thing in AutoIt3?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Ok since you insist to be a smart ass instead of  responding to my question:
Guess we don't like people storming into the forum, posting in a not really related Example forum thread telling us to create some code for them.

Now stop polluting this thread and ONLY come back when you have something to show for and ask about in the support forum.

Hope I am clear enough for you this time. 

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I fully admit that you are one of the best nerds of this forum, but don't act like a fully asshole. Dude, where you were on February 14 when Nick86 wrote a post ?!

This thread refers to the Opencv. Perhaps someone has already faced with my problem and will publish here his example.

Turn on your brain, Yoda!

• Developers

Seems I wan't clear enough.
Thread split of and done with the insults.

*Click*

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic