magmet00

searching for working imagesearch and i cant handle a d3dwindow

magmet00

Do you have a working imagesearch.au3 with working dll?

and how can i gethandle and send keyboard/mouse commands to hidden d3d window?

i have tried imagesearch2015 but im getting dll error every time and tried older imagesearchs too in forum what i found.

i have tried many things to send commands to hidden/background d3dwindow still nothing works.

Can you help me please?

InunoTaishou

What game? Might get better results.

magmet00

Its not about game. all these topics for notepad everything works on notepad. Really noone sharing a working udf or something for a d3dwindow handle

JLogan3o13

Maybe because no one is using a d3dwindow handle (my only knowledge of it is some obscure Logitech software). How about you provide less a little more information about the application you're trying to automate, rather than expecting everyone to simply guess at what you want?

Edited by JLogan3o13

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

How to get your question answered on this forum!

magmet00

Its a bin file and window class is d3d, just cant handle window. I can active it select window or simple things with just window tittle. Maybe need PID or something? I want  ideas

and im looking for an imagesearch too im getting dllcall error. How can i fix it?

Made many things with pixel search but pixelsearch not enough for all

Edited by magmet00

JLogan3o13

Again, you're not providing the code you're using. So you're asking us to first guess at what you're doing and then troubleshoot for you. What is returned when you hover over the window with the Window Info Tool? Show the results

magmet00

$hwindow = WinGetHandle($title)

KeySend($hwindow,0x58)
SimulKey($hwindow, 0x58, 0, "skip", 100)

ControlClick($hwindow, "", "[CLASS:D3D Window]", "right", "1", 606, 499)

ControlSend($hwindow, "", "[CLASS:D3D Window]", "x")

and other 

Func _Send_Virtual_Key($iCode)
    If Not IsInt($iCode) Then Return
    DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'keybd_event', 'int', $iCode, 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'ptr', 0)
    DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'keybd_event', 'int', $iCode, 'int', 0, 'int', 2, 'ptr', 0)
EndFunc

imagesearch.zip

keytextsend.au3

simulekeys.au3

clickdrag.au3

Edited by magmet00

JLogan3o13

Well, as you are purposely not answering the questions posed, it becomes apparent you do not want any real assistance. Good luck on your endeavors :)

magmet00

I made many codes cant share all because its working fine.

As i said imagesearch not works.. firtly searching for a solution for it

Just a simple part of them:

Func ash()
    sleep(300)
    $CoordAsh1 = PixelSearch(290, 55, 360, 90, 0x47B373)
    $CoordAsh2 = PixelSearch(310, 55, 400, 70, 0xB8B9B3)
    $CoordAsh3 = PixelSearch(255, 55, 355, 90, 0x292031)
    If IsArray($CoordAsh1) = True and IsArray($CoordAsh2) = True and IsArray($CoordAsh3) = True Then
          SetLog("Found the ash", $COLOR_RED)
          $searchsrcount = 0
          try1()
     Else
          sleep(100)
          SetLog("Cant find ash", $COLOR_RED)
          send("{tab}")
          sleep(100)
          $searchsrcount = $searchsrcount + 1
          sleep(150)
    EndIf
     If $searchsrcount > 15 Then
        SoundSetWaveVolume(100)
        Beep(500, 1000)
     EndIf
EndFunc

Edited by magmet00

Jos
11 minutes ago, magmet00 said:

I made many codes cant share all because its working fine.

As you seem to avoid answering the question, I can only assume this is game related and as such close the topic.
PM me with prove I am wrong and I will open it again for you.

Either way: Ensure you fully understand  our forum rules before continuing. 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• VIP
      By VIP
      Use MouseClick()  mybe must/need:
      #RequireAdmin  
      DLL incuded on script!
      ; #INDEX# ================================================================================================= ; Title .........: ImageSearch ; AutoIt Version : 3.x ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Check image Appears or Not and Return the position of an image on the desktop ; Author(s) .....: Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; ================================================================================================= ; #CURRENT# ================================================================================================= ; _ImageSearch ; _ImageSearch_Area ; _ImageSearch_Wait ; _ImageSearch_WaitArea ; ================================================================================================= ;=============================================================================== ; ; Author:...........: AutoIT VietNam : Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; Description:......: Check image Appears or Not ; Find and return the position of an image on the desktop ; Syntax:........... _ImageSearch_Area, _ImageSearch ; Parameter(s):..... $_ImagePath: The image to locate on the desktop ; May be a list of image by delimited by "|" ; i.e: $_ImagePath = "image1.bmp|image2.bmp|image3.bmp" ; $P_x1 $P_y1: Position of 1st point ; $P_x2 $P_y2: Position of 2nd point - Default is last botton right of desktop ; $_Tolerance: 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of image differ from desktop. e.g GIF ; $_CenterPos: boolen. True will return $array[1] x $array[2] is center of image found. ; False will return top-left position ; Return Value(s):.. Return an array has 3 item ; On Success: $array[0] 1 ; On Failure: $array[0] 0 ; DLL not found or other error: $array[0] -1 ; $array[1] x $array[2]: position of image what found on desktop ; ; Note:............. Use _ImageSearch to search the entire desktop ; _ImageSearch_Area to specify a desktop region to search ; $_ImagePath with more item need more time appear on screen before function can detect. ; Decrease sleep time in the loop to detect faster. But less performance. I.e CPULoad increased ; ;===============================================================================  
    • Nick3399
      By Nick3399
      I have loaded FastFind into my code and it takes a snapshot and creates a BMP file from it. 
      My issue is now I want to imagesearch from that BMP file (or snapshot memory) and look for a specific image from that image and get the coordinates from that. 
      I have looked at all the documentation but I cannot find anything to assist me.

Does anyone have any idea?
    • faustf
      By faustf
      hi guys
      i have a script  like this,  in windows 7 work perfect , in windows 10 not  work  , some one can explain me  why ??'
      #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $aGPathFoto= FileReadToArray (@ScriptDir & "\TEMP\PathFoto.txt") Local $ctrl = 0 While 1 Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 10) If WinExists("[CLASS:#32770]") Then If $ctrl < 2 Then ControlSend($hWnd, "Choose File to Upload", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", $aGPathFoto[0]&"{Enter}") Exit $ctrl += 1 Else ExitLoop EndIf EndIf WEnd $aGpathfoto = C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Chrysanthemum.jpg
    • tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello,
      global $y, $x #RequireAdmin Global $Paused HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "Pause") HotKeySet("{NUMPAD8}", "End") Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 30) #include <ImageSearch2015.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <UpDownConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> Sleep(6000) Sleep(3000) $search1 = _WaitForImageSearch("goo.bmp", 30, 1, $x, $y, 10) If $search1 = 1 Then MouseMove(1500, 1500, 10) Sleep(100) MouseClick("right") Sleep(300) EndIf I've this script.
      The problem is that it work the way it is supposed to but doesnt work on a friends pc, even tho we have the same image search in C/programms(x86)/autoit3/include 
      and the same dll in system 32.
      When he starts the script on the desktop without having the "goo.bmp" file on his pc, the script finds it and right clicks the given location, while for me it doesnt and i have to open the folder with the "goo.bmp" picture in it.

Im out of ideas on what could cause the problem.
      Any help?
      Thank you in advance

• Atoxis
      By Atoxis
      Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here.  However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
      I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.

Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.

Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.

Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
      Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.

I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
      Thanks.