Kodi Json-RPC UDF

Zi00L

I made this because I could not find any on the forum, and I would like to share my work so far, and then continue to work on it.

This is my "first" UDF on here, so if you see something that can be coded smarter, then please tell me :) I like to learn

Kodi.UDF.17.4.30.0.rar

Edited by Zi00L
Updated UDF

• 1 month later...

Hmm ... your UDF unfortunately does not work with my settings for Kodi.
I have set up my Kodi (
kodi-17.3-Krypton) to store the data in a MySQL database that is protected by user name and password. If I execute your examples, nothing happens.

Currently I am using this UDF: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/85617-mysql-udfs-without-odbc/

advancedsettings.xml

Edited by Bitnugger

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/6/2017 at 2:15 PM, Bitnugger said:

Hmm ... your UDF unfortunately does not work with my settings for Kodi.
I have set up my Kodi (
kodi-17.3-Krypton) to store the data in a MySQL database that is protected by user name and password. If I execute your examples, nothing happens.

Currently I am using this UDF: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/85617-mysql-udfs-without-odbc/

advancedsettings.xml

Hello Bitnugger

First, sorry about my late reply.

I'm not sure about your setup, but when using username and password in Kodi - Settings / Services / Control - Web Server, then you need to add this to the request function. I don't know if this fixes it for you, but it does not hurt to try :)

_WinHttpSetCredentials($hRequest, $WINHTTP_AUTH_TARGET_SERVER, $WINHTTP_AUTH_SCHEME_BASIC, "user", "pass")

I will update the code soon, to include this, and maybe also add some error handling.

Also I realized that I forgot to add the "BinaryCall.au3" to the download archive, which is needed in Json.au3.

Edited by Zi00L