Searchimage Control click or search another image

So I am relatively new here and I know people dont generally like writing code for someone else hopefully this request is small enough that it can be granted

The end goal is to have a window that is never active but open get searched for a specific image and than take an action of either cotrol clicking a coordinate or searching another image

I believe the code would look something like

Loop

Search image(destination of image) inside specific window (window title or handle)

if that image exist then

control click  x y location in that specific window

then search for another image if found then

exit loop

Else

search for another image if exist then

control click x y location inside specific window

Loop

If someone has some sort of template that I could use for this I would be eternally grateful while programming architecture and conditionals

are clear concepts transferring those concepts to code has been difficult

Thanx junkew I had seen the commands for find image or search image functions the problem I was having was confinging the search to a window rather than desktop.

I had seen your other post rather than necroing it or spamming I figured I would keep my query to this thread.

correct me if im wrong but in order for this process to suit my needs I would need to capture an image from the window I want than search that image for specifics and than create the conditions for each being found or not.

this could be how all general search functions work for all I know I was hoping for something a little more concise with my needs

ie search window for image if image exist control click its location

I wouldnt mind having to configure the coordinates for the controlclick ie search image if exist then click predefined location

if this is not possible than this is very helpful as far as putting me on the right path

Thanx again for chiming in man

• 2 weeks later...

if you read the findbmp examples you will see

winactivate($calcHWND);Make sure calculator is active on the screen
findTester("[ACTIVE]",$Bitmap3Filename,$c24RGBFullMatch);Find the backspace button

so there are out of the box functions to deal with 

1. desktop

2. active window

3. doing it from filesystem with files of type .bmp, .jpg, .gif (all types as supported by GDI)

And I will put on my list to validate how well findbmp still works in 2017 with latest version of AutoIt