Autoit to fill Google Forms

I have some data in excel file to put it in a Google Form. Please guide me how to make it possible.

I have made a test google form with almost all required options and a test excel file is attached. Please guide me that according to the form, in what format I should write in the excel sheet for different form elements. And how to use Autoit to fill this form automatically.

Link to the Form

Regards,

Test Data File.xlsx

49 minutes ago, ShakeelAhmad said:

I have some data in excel file to put it in a Google Form. Please guide me how to make it possible.

I have made a test google form with almost all required options and a test excel file is attached. Please guide me that according to the form, in what format I should write in the excel sheet for different form elements. And how to use Autoit to fill this form automatically.

Link to the Form

Regards,

Test Data File.xlsx

Hello Sir.  The first piece of advice I would give you is to use This tool, available right here in the Autoit downloads page.  Use this tool instead.  After looking at the form more closely, the other tool won't really help.  This tool will allow you to browse web content, view the source code of the web pages you designate, which will provide you the information you need to automate your web form.  With the second tool, you will need to run it as administrator and you will need to open the form in a Internet explorer window.  Once you have the form open in IE, then you can use the tools drag and drop feature to select individual objects in the IE window and determine the information needed to automate each object.  It looks like the checkboxes that are in the form are not actually a part of the form.  Only the input boxes are, which kind of threw me for a loop.  That doesn't mean it can't be automated, but it won't be as easy as  I initially thought.

Edited by MattHiggs

3 hours ago, MattHiggs said:

Hello Sir.  The first piece of advice I would give you is to use This tool, available right here in the Autoit downloads page.  Use this tool instead.  After looking at the form more closely, the other tool won't really help.  This tool will allow you to browse web content, view the source code of the web pages you designate, which will provide you the information you need to automate your web form.  With the second tool, you will need to run it as administrator and you will need to open the form in a Internet explorer window.  Once you have the form open in IE, then you can use the tools drag and drop feature to select individual objects in the IE window and determine the information needed to automate each object.  It looks like the checkboxes that are in the form are not actually a part of the form.  Only the input boxes are, which kind of threw me for a loop.  That doesn't mean it can't be automated, but it won't be as easy as  I initially thought.

Form does not open properly in Internet explorer. I want automate this form in Google Chrome. And this tool is identifying/getting information only from text box.