DriveGetDrive('ALL') does not show a network drive

This PC maps to drives on another PC, e.g. Z: on this PC maps to P: on the other PC.

After startup, the array DriveGetDrives('ALL') returns does not have an element containing 'z:' . At that time, Windows Explorer has a red X on Z:

If I double-click on Z: in Windows Explorer, then click on Computer, the red X has disappeared, and the array DriveGetDrives('ALL') returns has an element containing' z:' .

How do I get DriveGetDrives('ALL') to include a' z:' element in the array it returns, without first accessing Z: with Windows Explorer?

I think I am asking: with the Z: drive permanently mapped, how to I get AutoIt to activate a connection to it?

Edited by c.haslam
typo
Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard

Thank you for idea, but my script will only be run occasionally. So I am still looking for an AutoIt solution for connecting to mapped drives.

Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard

Using Windows Explorer:

If computer A is on when computer B is booted, WE in computer B does not show the red X on network drives.

If computer A is off when computer B is on, then computer A is booted, WE in computer B does show the red X on network drives.

----------

At the command line,  Z: works on the second computer booted, but not on the first one!

Spoiler