Comparing a Image to a image from mouse?

Hi,

I want to know if this is possible to make with AutoIT to get a picture from my computre and compare that to a certain area around the mouse.

Sor for example I get a bitmap with a picutre and when the mouse moves I check if the mouse position and like around it for 20px looks like the picture and if so I do action X

• Moderators

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Dev Forum very clearly states:

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support

Also, a short answer would be yes. A slightly longer answer would be "How about a detailed description regarding what you are trying to accomplish"?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

On 2017-5-22 at 10:32 PM, JLogan3o13 said:

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Dev Forum very clearly states:

Also, a short answer would be yes. A slightly longer answer would be "How about a detailed description regarding what you are trying to accomplish"?

Sorry I lost my account and there where some things going on. But to be more detailed.

When I move the mouse I want to get a area around the mouse for example this: http://prntscr.com/fdyy5v

*Red Dot ( Between the text ) = The mouse pointer

* Red Marked Area = The area around the mouse I want to get ( in fact it would be smaller )

That area is the area I want to compare to a image for example this: http://prntscr.com/fdyysr

And then see how similar they are, if they are similar for like 80% then we go with Code X if not nothing will happen.

This is a bit of the idea how it see it.

FUNCTION onmousemove
    image i IS area around pointer
    iamge pc IS the image on the machine
    IF i is equal to pc OR i is 80% equal to pc THEN
        LOG "Hellow Image"
    ELSE
ENDFUNCTION

You should be able to use the ImageSearch library here

I would think the best way to go about it is to get the position of your mouse, and then search in a predefined area around it. For example:

$mouseX = MouseGetPos(0)
$mouseY = MouseGetPos(1)
Local $search = _ImageSearchArea('image.bmp', 1, $mouseX, $mouseY, 50, 50, $x, $y, 0)
If($search) Then
    ;do stuff you want
Else
    ;we didnt find it
EndIf

I haven't tested this because I don't have the dlls set up for ImageSearch anymore, but some playing around with the area parameters of ImageSearch should work.

Edited by anthonyjr2

UHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIENvbXB1dGVyZXI=