a3x & false positive

Hi,

I read about a3x and I guess it has advantage to decrease false positive but I couldn't understand how!! I read a lot about it but didn't grasp the concept!

In the example demonstrated on the forum, they made 2 script files: one containing the body script (which will be combined to a3x) and another script to call the a3x (which will be combined to exe). In this case, the second file (exe one) will be detected as false positive !!

Or is there any other way to run a3x that I am not aware of !?!?!

• Developers

I would make the original AutoIt3.exe available on the target PC's and associate the a3x to it so the scripts always run using the signed AutoIt3.exe.

Jos

PS. thread moved.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

9 minutes ago, Jos said:

I would make the original AutoIt3.exe available on the target PC's and associate the a3x to it so the scripts always run using the signed AutoIt3.exe.

Jos

PS. thread moved.

Thanks, but how to make this thing executable? 

I am thinking of using WinRAR to make SFX file that will run the a3x as command line in autoit.exe

Is this the right way? or there are any better methods?

Hi,

I'm new here.. I hope I am posting in the right place!

Regarding the "a3x' files:

1. How can I run the "a3x" file with command line... (i.e. previously I use: "example.exe command" .. now I use "autoit.exe script.a3x command" but it did not work)

2. If I wanted to distribute my script .. How can I make the "a3x" easily executable?

• Developers

It is not particularly appreciated when you create a new account and ask the same question when you don't get the answers fast enough.
Stick to the original thread and this member with be Banned. Next offense both will be banned.
Threads merged.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked and unlocked this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • Developers

Define what you mean by Stand-Alone please as it obviously requires another program with the stub?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

On 3/27/2018 at 7:47 PM, Jos said:

Define what you mean by Stand-Alone please as it obviously requires another program with the stub?

Jos

Sure, how can I 'pack' the a3x file and the autoit3.exe into a single exe file that I will run my a3x file by autoit3.exe