Autoit error line 0 help

Hello everyone :)

I'm not into scripting, I have been encountering a autoit error popup every 3-5 minutes it says

"Line 0 (File"C:\Users\Bintu\gtctk\iwee.qcw"):"

I had installed some cracked softwares after that I'm facing this issue, even after I uninstalled those cracked softwares autoit error still pops up. 

Please help me... 

DSC_1158.JPG

Your machine is compromised.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

• Developers
6 hours ago, Yashwanth123 said:

I had installed some cracked softwares after that I'm facing this issue, even after I uninstalled those cracked softwares autoit error still pops up. 

Please help me... 

When you shout yourself in the foot you need to visit the doctor ;)

JOs

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

4 hours ago, jchd said:

Your machine is compromised.

I got a new pc like two months ago

i7-7700k

Asus maximum ix motherboard 

Asus gtx 1080 strix 

32gb ram 

I have got all the latest components available. 

Can I know how can I solve that error

8 minutes ago, Yashwanth123 said:

I got a new pc like two months ago

i7-7700k

Asus maximum ix motherboard 

Asus gtx 1080 strix 

32gb ram 

I have got all the latest components available. 

Can I know how can I solve that error

He doesn't mean the hardware, it's the software that's probably compromised. Based on the random strings in the file path of the error, it's highly likely that you have been infected with malware or a trojan. Cracked software setup routines often come wrapped in an installer that runs code to infect your machine but still installs the software so you're non the wiser. You'll have to try to disinfect

https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

13 minutes ago, Jos said:

When you shoot yourself in the foot you need to visit the doctor ;)

JOs

It's a metaphor, he means you've done something stupid (cracked software), it's bitten you in the ass, now your in trouble

You yourself chose to install typically (even trivially) malware-enabled software. Uninstalling them won't remove subverting malware, as you currently experience.

The best you can do now is reinstall a fresh OS and stop downloading highly suspiscious things.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)