Is Inheritance possible with autoit?

Im almost sure that no, but I can still ask, maby there is a way to simulate it. because Id like to define a circle in a single file, then just use this file to create multiple circles, but I don't want to recreate the same file over and over each time I want to add a new circle.

or any other ideas on how to do this?

edit: damn Im very sorry that the wrong forum I was sure I was in general help support, hmm if someone could move it, it would be really appreciated, thanks!

Edited by ramadash

Im almost sure that no, but I can still ask, maby there is a way to simulate it. because Id like to define a circle in a single file, then just use this file to create multiple circles, but I don't want to recreate the same file over and over each time I want to add a new circle.

or any other ideas on how to do this?

edit: damn Im very sorry that the wrong forum I was sure I was in general help support, hmm if someone could move it, it would be really appreciated, thanks!

you could make a function that draws a circle based on parameters, put it in it's own script, then use #include<CircleScript> in any script where you'd like to utilize that functionality. With the circle drawer included that way, you could then just use your function as if you'd written the function again...