Macrogamer help

Please help. I've had this problem since the first time I tried macrogamer, and even on my new pc, I still have the problem. When I make a macro, that works just fine. I can edit and do whatever I need to do to them. I bind it to a key, and that key works for turning it on, but will not stop the macro. If I have it set to repeat 3 times, it repeats indefinitely and the binded key will not stop it. Same with having it repeat until stopped. I can't press the stop button to stop it, and I usually end up having to restart my computer just to stop the macro. Help?

• Developers

@MissJ,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic