Some questions about my script

Hello everyone,

I want to ask some questions about my script which I have right now.

1. I have a question about this: 

$password = InputBox("Password","Enter your password.")
$confirmpassword = MsgBox(4,"Password","Are you sure that the desired password is " & $password)
If $confirmpassword = 7 Then
    $password = InputBox("Password","Enter the desired password.")
    $confirmpassword = MsgBox(4,"Password","Are you sure that the desired password is " & $password)

Else

EndIf

How can I make it so when they click on 'no' again after "$confirmpassword = MsgBox(4,"Password","Are you sure that the desired password is " & $password)" that they get the "$password = InputBox("Password","Enter your password.")" again?

2. How can I make it so the program does something on a specific time stamp (with seconds)? I am Dutch, so when it is 13:00.00, it means 1 PM.

3. How can I stop SciTe from overwriting sentences? https://gyazo.com/6f885c086a0a2fcd5a07c3133745a943

This were my questions for now. I hope I will get help quickly.

Thanks.

Greetings, Justin

• Developers

1.Something like:

Do
    $password = InputBox("Password","Enter the desired password.")
Until MsgBox(4,"Password","Are you sure that the desired password is " & $password) <> 7

1 hour ago, JustinZandee said:

I am Dutch

2. Maakt dat uit? :)   Just use the @HOUR/@MIN/@SEC macro's. Look at the helpfile for them and also look at the _Date* functions.

3.  You probably hit the Ins button which toggles between overwrite and insert. Status at the Left bottom shows either OVR or INS.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Lets do this in English so everybody can benefit form this discussion. ;)

1. Have you even looked before asking me to type this code for you? I am a pretty lazy person when it comes having to do all the typing for somebody else but will help when some effort is shown and code is posted. 

2. Again something you can find in the helpfile, but it is pretty simple: that loop keeps looping until the retuncode of the MsgBox is equal to 7. So "<>" means "Not Equal".

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 2 months later...
  • Developers

...  leuk...  gewoon even een persoonlijke vraag in open forum. :)    
Ik ben 58, dus ga al een poosje mee in de IT wereld. ;)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Ik heb het grootste deel van mijn leven voor Amerikaanse bedrijven gewerkt dus heb voornamelijk in "een soort van Engels" geschreven en gesproken in mijn werk. :)

3 minutes ago, JustinZandee said:

Maar dat is al best oud dan..

Dit zegt iets over jouw leeftijd, omdat het relatief is...  voor mij is mijn moeder erg oud... ik nog niet.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Let's continue in PM  and not bother all those none Dutch speaking people with our complicated crazy Dutch language. :)

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:08 PM, JustinZandee said:

En wat betekend <> 7 dan?

Before you start making condescending remarks about other people's language skills, you might want to learn how to spell properly in your native language.:mad:

Hallo, leuk om te hebben goolge vertalen ... Ik kan het duidelijk lezen en ik moet weten hoe dit werkt. Ik heb doorlopende codering met hetzelfde probleem maar later misschien wel.:lol:

Ik wacht dan maar ..:D

Edited by KickStarter15

Programming is "To make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies" or "To make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies" by C.A.R. Hoare.

@Jos,

I've got it. ^_^ When they want to return back to Enter Password. "Dat is alles wat ik nodig heb om de code te voltooien.":D Thanks!

Global $apass
Do
   $pass = InputBox(@UserName, "Enter Password:", "", "*M", 200, 120, 550, 380)
If @error = 1 Then Exit
If $pass <> "abc@123" Then
   $apass = MsgBox(4, "Invalid!", "Password incorrect! Please try again.")
   If $apass = 7 Then Exit
Else
   Call("$Form1")
EndIf
Until $apass <> 6

Edited by KickStarter15

Programming is "To make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies" or "To make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies" by C.A.R. Hoare.