Au3 With Gui

Guest rathore

Guest rathore

is the AU3 with GUI available at http://www.hiddensoft.com/fileman/users/jpm/AutoIt3-gui/ , a beta release by Jon? or a spl work by enthusiasts that isn't specifially acknowledged by Jon to be added to next release?

i'm concerned bcoz if Jon plans to add it to next release then it'd b great, otherwise we'll have like 2 packages... one 3.0.102 with some new functions + bug fixes from 3.0.101, and another 3.0.101 + GUI !

Guest rathore

Thanx ...that's really good news!

though i'm afraid i cudn't understand the latter part of ur comment! :whistle:

Thanx ...that's really good news!

though i'm afraid i cudn't understand the latter part of ur comment! :evil:

Wow! Think of all the movie possibilities with the lieral of Larry's comment as the basis. No, on second thought, let's don't think of it. :angry: :iamstupid: B):whistle:

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...

Wow!  Think of all the movie possibilities with the lieral of Larry's comment as the basis.  No, on second thought, let's don't think of it. :evil:  :iamstupid:  :angry:  :whistle:

Sadly, I'm sure somebody probably has thought of that movie idea... and made it, and I'm sure there are people out there who watch it... and like it. B)