Autolt error

Hi everyone. So i started getting this error after regular turning off and turning on my computer..

now it shows up every time and i have no idea how to fix it and what could possibly cause this to happen, but this error window is annoying.

Hoping for your help! Thanks

Desktop 06.24.2017 - 18.47.16.01.png

I take it you have a script running on startup?  And this script has been running in the past without producing an error message?  Line 15139?  This is a compiled script?  Do you have the original .au3 script?

Meds.  They're not just for breakfast anymore. :'(

i have never set any kinds of scripts myself for anything. this just showed up out of no where. i know literally nothing about scripting/programming etc. 

i got to this website while looking for solution to this error...

OK, if the source of this just is a mystery, I suggest you download freeware called autoruns.  It will tell you everything that is automatically running on your machine.  You can then look for any scripts running from the registry, a startup folder, etc.  Also, check to see if AutoIt is installed on the computer.  If it isn't, then you aren't running is as an .au3 script, it is definitely compiled into an .exe.

If you can confirm which script is running and have access to the .au3 file, you can see what is on line 15139.  If it's an .exe and you have the original .au3, you would run it as the .au3 and the error message would identify the offending line of code.  That would be the first step.

Meds.  They're not just for breakfast anymore. :'(

It appears it's malware, delete/rename the file: %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\svchost.exe, this file is trying to pass itself off as "C:\WIndows\System32\svchost.exe".

Check the following for the path for a shortcut to: %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\svchost.exe
Click: Start » Run
Type: %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Type: %AllUsersProfile%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
If you find shortcuts in either directory, right click and check the target path and if it points to %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\svchost.exe then delete the shortcut

Registry
"Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to re-install Windows to correct them. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk."
Type: Regedit
Navigate and check values in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Navigate and check values in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Navigate and check values in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
* Delete the "%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\svchost.exe" value in the right hand pane if found, don't delete anything else unless you know what you're doing

Subz, followed all your steps. found a shortcut in first directory and deleted it. Also checked all registry and didnt find anything there. Will update if it will show up again or no. If it will maybe i will delete the app that  it had shortcut set up for.