Please help me to code web auto login

• Developers

There is a slight difference between the words "Help me code" in the title and "code it for me" in the content.

What have you tried?

Jos

Moved thread:Please post in the correct forum and this clearly is not an Example you are posting!

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

9 hours ago, vnhcmvn said:

I can't code

Yes, you can :)

(or at least you can hire someone)

But take a look on IE.au3 on the help file.

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS ·  storage.au3 localStorage and sessionStorage for AutoIt Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path GUICtrlStaticMarquee static text scrolling Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

Please post the code you've tried, so we will take a look and try to identify the errors.

Tip: take a look on the examples on this function.

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS ·  storage.au3 localStorage and sessionStorage for AutoIt Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path GUICtrlStaticMarquee static text scrolling Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

Hey Welcome to the forum, I'm new here as well and it's only my 7th day playing around with AutoIT. 

I see this as practice run for me to sharpen my skill as I don't have that many projects to work on. Try this:

#include <IE.au3>

$url = "https://web.cyberpay.vn/#/login"
$oIE = _IECreate($url)   ;This opens up the page in IE
_IELoadWait($url)   ;Waits the page to load
WinActivate($oIE)
Send("{TAB}username{TAB}password{ENTER}")

Since the object class for username and password are the same, and there are no name available, I can only use the most basic way to enter the info. 

<input type="text" placeholder="Tài khoản" ng-model="login.username" ng-keypress="checkEnterKey($event)" class="ng-pristine ng-valid">

<input type="password" placeholder="Mật khẩu" ng-model="login.password" ng-keypress="checkEnterKey($event)" class="ng-pristine ng-valid">

If anyone else know any better way, please weight in.

Also, there's some great tutorial playlist that I found super useful:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Jcq5zn02jKpjX0nqI1_fS7mEEb5tw6z

https://www.udemy.com/automateit/

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, samsphsw said:

FAQ #31, as mentioned above

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• 4 months later...
On 28/6/2017 at 2:03 AM, samsphsw said:

Hey Welcome to the forum, I'm new here as well and it's only my 7th day playing around with AutoIT. 

I see this as practice run for me to sharpen my skill as I don't have that many projects to work on. Try this:

#include <IE.au3>

$url = "https://web.cyberpay.vn/#/login"
$oIE = _IECreate($url)   ;This opens up the page in IE
_IELoadWait($url)   ;Waits the page to load
WinActivate($oIE)
Send("{TAB}username{TAB}password{ENTER}")

Since the object class for username and password are the same, and there are no name available, I can only use the most basic way to enter the info. 

<input type="text" placeholder="Tài khoản" ng-model="login.username" ng-keypress="checkEnterKey($event)" class="ng-pristine ng-valid">

<input type="password" placeholder="Mật khẩu" ng-model="login.password" ng-keypress="checkEnterKey($event)" class="ng-pristine ng-valid">

Also, there's some great tutorial playlist that I found super useful:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Jcq5zn02jKpjX0nqI1_fS7mEEb5tw6z

https://www.udemy.com/automateit/

Please help me full code. Thanks you so so much!

• Developers
3 hours ago, vnhcmvn said:

Please help me full code. Thanks you so so much!

Please provide your full bankaccount details. Thanks so much! ;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)