autoit script with ControlClick dont run with psexec on remote pc

hey 

i created a autoit script and compiled him to exe and when i run hum on the remote computer with psexec 

i can see the prosses sart on the remote computer but it stay on and didnt do anything

when i run the script manually on the remote cimputer its work great 

this is the script

#RequireAdmin
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

ShellExecute("C:\burnaware_free_10.2.exe")

While ProcessExists("burnaware_free_10.2.exe")
;SplashTextOn("Title", "Message goes here.", 650, 500, -1, -1,  $DLG_MOVEABLE , "", 24)

WinWait("Select Setup Language" , "Select the language to use during the installation:" )
ControlClick("Select Setup Language" , "Select the language to use during the installation:" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:1]" )

WinWait("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Welcome to the BurnAware Free Setup Wizard" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Welcome to the BurnAware Free Setup Wizard" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:1]" )

WinWait("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "License Agreement" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "License Agreement" , "[CLASS:TNewRadioButton; INSTANCE:1]" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "License Agreement" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:2]" )

WinWait("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Select Destination Location" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Select Destination Location" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:3]" )

WinWait("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Select Start Menu Folder" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Select Start Menu Folder" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:4]" )

WinWait("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Select Additional Tasks" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Select Additional Tasks" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:4]" )

WinWait("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Ready to Install" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Ready to Install" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:4]" )

WinWait("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Completing the BurnAware Free Setup Wizard" )
ControlClick("Setup - BurnAware Free" , "Completing the BurnAware Free Setup Wizard" , "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:4]" )

ProcessClose ( "BurnAware.exe" )

WEnd

The commandline options are definitely the way to go. For the record though, it sounds like the issue is likely that your process isn't running interactively. You would need to tell psexec to start burnaware (or whatever application) interactively (using -i), and then start your script/compiled exe interactively.