Create an .exe with an another .exe inside

kriss

Hello,

I would like to create an deploy_framepkg.exe including an another .exe (framepkg.exe)

1)creation an user account locally

2)Put this user to the local group administrator

3)Execute the .exe (framepkg.exe)

4)Delete the user account

I need to use this process because my .exe is based on a specific user account.

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to create an deploy_framepkg.exe including an another .exe (framepkg.exe)

1)creation an user account locally

2)Put this user to the local group administrator

3)Execute the .exe (framepkg.exe)

4)Delete the user account

I need to use this process because my .exe is based on a specific user account.

Thanks

Don't you have Mcaffee's deployment server?

One would think so. Then again, why wouldn't one just use the Local Administrator account?? :P

hello,

The "server" service is disabled on workstations, It's not possible to use the mc afee server deployement.

I would like to run the framepkg.exe in another .exe including the process to create the user account locally and put it to tle local administrator group and delete this account when the framepkg is installed.

Thanks for your help

• Moderators

Sounds like you would be looking at something like:

FileInstall($Directory & "\framepkg.exe, $Destination_Directory & "\framepkg.exe", 1)

Compile that in your AutoIt.au3 to AutoIt.exe, and in the script use something like the SelfDelete() Mod

Good luck!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

The "server" service is disabled on workstations, It's not possible to use the mc afee server deployement.

Why not just turn on the server service? :lmao: Unless you create your program to do some sort of logging, you may never know what PC's your script acctually worked on? I assume you don't use Novell either?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get you the best solution since I just had to uninstall/reinstall ePO on over 600 pc's since it was installed on the image. :P