I need to read Excel cell value not formula

Hello,

I am new for AutoIT, I need to automate some software , The input is given in Excel format with applied formula.

in my case I need to Read only value of cell which come after applying the formula.

But when I am read Excel cell from AutoIT, It read Formula than actual value , So how can read cell value. 

Any help I appreciate.(Sorry if I did any mistake in this question.)

Edited by DineshPawar

• Moderators

@DineshPawar you say you're getting formula instead of value, which means you already have some code. Please post it so we can see what you're doing, rather than making us guess.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

Well, you have the last parameter set to 2, which returns the formula - not sure what you expect to get? If you want value, change that parameter to 1 as the help file shows.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I get all the expected results:

#include <Array.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

; Create application object and open an example workbook
Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, @ScriptDir & "\_Excel2.xlsx")
If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example", "Error opening workbook '" & @ScriptDir & "\Extras\_Excel2.xlsx'." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
    _Excel_Close($oExcel)
    Exit
EndIf

; *****************************************************************************
; Read the formulas of a cell range (all used cells in column A)
; *****************************************************************************
Local $aResult = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A"), 1)
_ArrayDisplay($aResult)
Local $aResult = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A"), 2)
_ArrayDisplay($aResult)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki