[Solved ]Scite expand and collapse all Region is possible...?

Altor

Hi all:

In Scite it is possible to expand and collapse  all  the #Region at time  with a shortcut ..?
Now I use the + key to expand and collapse but I can only use this suggestion for a one # Region
If I collapse all the regions one by one  in order to have the code more understandable when I re-open the script all the regions are expanded and I need to collapse all again one by one.

Thank.s to all

Altor

Edited by Altor

Ok Jos, thanks for your reply.

Sorry for posting the post on AutoIt General Help and Support

This helps me a bit more .... but I was referring to the similar model of a tree folder with direcrories, click on a parent directori and show a subdirectory, click on the subdirectory and show a child subdirectory ... and the end appears the files ...
If a #Region collapses with a View / Toggle all Folds only collapses aparent #Region, but Regions children appear all expanded as well.  What I would like is for the children to appear collapsed.
I know this is foolishness and it is not necessary, it's just an idea ...

Thanks

Altor

• Developers

Have you seen this section in the Helpfile and doesn't any of these available options do what you are looking for?:

Folding

SciTE supports folding for many languages (see the list of languages understood by SciTE for more information.) Fold points are based upon indentation for Python and on counting braces for the other languages.

The fold point markers (in the fold margin) can be clicked to expand and contract folds. Normal clicking does not alter the fold state of child fold points; naturally the children are hidden when the parent fold is contracted, but when the parent is expanded again, each child is still folded or not, as before.

Ctrl+Click on a fold point toggles it and performs the same operation on all children.

Shift+Click on a fold point does not toggle that fold, it expands all the child folds.

Ctrl+Shift+Click in the fold margin expands or contracts all the top level folds. "Toggle all folds" in the View menu does the same; it toggles only top-level folds.

Tip: To open a large code block with all its children folded, fold it with Ctrl+Click, then open it with a normal click. Then on opening a child fold, you will see that the grandchild folds are still closed; if you want those 'grandchild' folds open, Shift+Click the child fold.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ok Jos, Ctrl+Click It's just i what need. 

The other commands are also very interesting to work with a Region

Sorry for not being able to find this topic in  Scite help.

Thanks

Altor

Edited by Jos
removed empty lines