(firefox - ff.au3) Alternative methods for data input?

Hello everyone!

Started playing with ff.au3 today and got into some problem with field inputs.

I am using

_FFSetValue('0.010','amount-input--0','id')

and it is setting the field correctly, but the website (kraken, trading platform) refreshes every 10 sec or so (without reload, only ajax probably) and the fields are getting cleared. Note: values stay after refresh if I enter them manually.

Is there any other method with ff.au3 to set fields correctly? Or maybe I am doing something wrong with the current method?

Edited by Laurynelis

19 hours ago, Danp2 said:

Definitely don't give up! I was just pointing out that sometimes you have to jump through some hoops to get the automation working on some sites. Here's an example --

Good progress! This one was exactly what i needed. Thank you very much.

Interestingly it does not work for sending '.' so i have to figure that out somehow.

What i currently have:

$sAmount = _FFObjGet("amount-input--0", "id")
_FFSendReact($sAmount, "0,01")

Func _FFSendReact($sElement, $sValue = "")
    If StringLeft($sElement, 7) = "OBJECT|" Then $sElement = StringMid($sElement, 8)
    If StringLeft($sElement, 1) = "." Then $sElement = "window.content.document" & $sElement
    _FFCmd('FFau3.sendReact=function sendReact(a,b){try{var c=FFau3.WCD.createEvent("KeyboardEvent");for (var i = 0, len = b.length; i < len; i++) {c.initKeyEvent("keypress",true,true,null,false,false,false,false,b.charCodeAt(i),b.charCodeAt(i));a.dispatchEvent(c);};return 1}catch(e){return-1}return 0};')
    _FFCmd("FFau3.sendReact(" & $sElement & ",'" & $sValue & "');")
EndFunc

Edited by Laurynelis