autoit not stable at windows nt

I have a system that need to operates at Windows NT environment. So, i am using old version autoit - ver 3.2.12.1, since only old version that compatible with windows NT. But i face some error which i couldn't figure out why it is happen. The error only happen after running the system few times. i suspected it is may due to i am using old version autoit but i am not
sure about it. 

Errors that I faced:

•  Send command send wrong keys - after few times, autoit will send wrong keys. The autoit will send Start keys.
WinActivate("Program Selection")
           send ("{UP}")

;loop start to delete test prog
           local $j = 0
           Do
               send ("{DOWN}")
                Sleep (200)
                ControlClick("Program Selection", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:3]")
                Sleep (500)
            $j = $j + 1
            until $j = 10
  • The button not appear - after running few times, the button suddenly not appear
SplashTextOn("", "successfully Load. ", 300, 120, (@DesktopWidth - 330) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 339) / 2, 0, "", 16)
    Sleep(10000)
    SplashOff()

GUISetFont(7, 400, "Tahoma") ; will display underlined characters
        $CmdPrint = GUICtrlCreateButton("PRINT",6,420,295,30,$BS_MULTILINE)
  • there also few error that happens after few times running which doesnt not capture.

is this maybe because i am using the old version of autoit? How can i proved all this error happen may not because of my code?

i see.. so all this error happened may due to im using older version? i cant upgrade to new version of autoit since older version of autoit is compatible with wndows nt.
do you have any suggestions what can i do? 

• Developers

Show a script that has the issues that can be ran so we can see what you are doing and possibly make suggestions.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hi jos,

please see my post, that one of the code that faced issues after ran few times.

the code suppose to insert text to text box of an application but after few times running, it does mot auto insert text in the textbox.

Local $OperatorMenu = " Entry (" & $Test & ")" 

ControlSetText($OperatorMenu, "", "TextBox21", $fer_No)
    sleep (400)
    ControlSetText($OperatorMenu, "", "TextBox20", $Lt_No)
    sleep (400)
    ControlSetText($OperatorMenu, "", "TextBox18", $temp)
    sleep (400)

• Developers

It could very well be that the Up or Down keys you send is getting the key "stuck", is that also in your case?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hi Jos,

i think its not likely the key is stuck because instead send up keys, it send start keys and thats make me confused why it is send start key.

hi Junkew,

ive already tried to  used latest version of autoit but when running the autoit application, the error prompt " this is not a valid windows NT application".