AutoIt Window Info does not differenciate the Controls of a software

Hello,

I'm starting a script in AutoIT to automize a task in a software. I need to click a several Controls
I'm just starting to learn AutoIT, and discovered that we can use the Window Info tool (au3info) to identify controls precisely and targetting safely a specific button.
However, when I try it, I realize that most of the controls in my toolbar have the same Control Info (No ID, same class, same instance, ...). The only thing that changes is the ControlClicks Coord but I don't think that it's interesting, I don't see the difference with the Mouse Coordinates. Besides, I was aiming to write a stable script that would work even if the button changes a little bit of place for example. 

Should I use another tool that Window Info tool to detect this Controls ? Is there another way to identify a Control ? 

Thank you in advance for your help

Hi,

You need to give us more informations about what you are trying to do: which software? what au3info shows exactly? what's the exact goal of your script?

Put some screenshots if possible :)

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you junkew for your answer, i'm gonna study this. 

@Neutro : For example, on Windows 10, when I try to select the buttom chrome on the toolbar, here is what I have in the control section of Au3Info  :
 Class : MSTaskListWXlass 
Instance : 1 
ClassnameNN : MSTasklistWClass1
Name
Advanced Mode : [CLASS : MSTaskListWClass; INSTANCE:1] 
ID 
Text                        Application in execution 
Position                                 ...
Size                                        ...
ControlClick Coords            ...
Style                                       0x...
ExStyle                                   ...
Handle                                   0x...  

And I get that for any button on the toolbar (World, Outlook, ...). That's why it seems unefficient to me, am I wrong ? Is there an info here that could allow me to use ControlClick to select the Chrome button ? 
By the way, I know that I could do that with a simple Run. It is just for the exemple. 

I just discovered Control Viewer, I think I'm gonna try it. Maybe it will be easier to use than Au3Info