i just need your help. i have script for cleaning browsing history and other unwanted file but the problem is i don't want to see the GUI i have attached below. It should not show anything on the screen. is it possible to do it in autoit. thanks in advance.
So for i have tried flag
Run("rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255", "", @SW_HIDE)
Looking forward your help.........
WHAT : is .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) Framework
The Common Language Runtime (CLR) is a an Execution Environment . Common Language Runtime (CLR)'s main tasks are to convert the .NET Managed Code to native code, manage running code like a Virtual Machine, and also controls the interaction with the Operating System.
As part of Microsoft's .NET Framework, the Common Language Runtime (CLR) is managing the execution of programs written in any of several supported languages. Allowing them to share common object-oriented classes written in any of the languages.
HOW : To access the CLR environment you need to create an Appdomain Object - _CLR_GetDefaultDomain()
An AppDomain provides an isolated region in which code runs inside of an existing process.
Application domains provide an isolation boundary for security, reliability, and versioning, and for unloading assemblies. Application domains are typically created by runtime hosts, which are responsible for bootstrapping the common language runtime before an application is run.
WHEN : Would you use CLR Runtime Hosts
1. To access .NET Class Libraries :
System System.Collections System.Data System.Drawing System.IO System.Text System.Threading System.Timers System.Web System.Web.Services System.Windows.Forms System.Xml 2. Accessing custom build .Net Assemblies :
Some Examples (but there are a ton out there)
AutoItX3 - The .NET Assembly for using AutoItX JSonToXML libr. XMLRPC Libr. .NETPDF libr. .NETOCR Libr WInSCP Libr. ... 3. To Compile .Net Code into an Assembly
4. To Run C# or VB.net Code
5. To Mix AU3 and .Net functionality in your Application
WHERE : To find documentation about CLR
First of all you can find a lot on MSDN and here : Post 4 & Post 6
EXAMPLES : Multiple examples included in Zip !!
Example : “System.Text.UTF8Encoding”
Example : “System.IO.FileInfo”
Example : “System.Windows.Forms”
Example : AutoItX3 Custom .NET Assembly AutoItX
Example : Compile Code C# and Code VB
Example : Compile Code C# at Runtime
WHO : Created the CLR.au3 UDF
All credits go to : Danyfirex / Larsj / Trancexx / Junkew
TO DO : The library is still Work in Process …
(Some of the GUI Controls are not yet working as expected...)
Anyone is free to participate in contributing to get the bugs resolved and to expand the CLR.au3 functionality ...
DOWNLOADS : (Last updated)
- added CLR Constants.au3 - Danyfirex
- Global Constants added (Magic numbers)
- added .NET CLR CreateObject vs ObjCreate Example.au3 - Junkew
• 2 approaches give the same result (only valid for COM Visible Assembly)
• Includes a function that shows you which Assembly Classes are COM Visible
- added .Net Conventional COM Objects Examples - ptrex
- added .NET CLR CreateComInstanceFrom Example - Danyfirex
- You can use it for Regfree COM Assembly Access
- System.Activator has 4 methods :
• CreateComInstanceFrom : Used to create instances of COM objects.
• CreateInstanceFrom : Used to create a reference to an object from a particular assembly and type name.
• GetObject : Used when marshaling objects.
• CreateInstance : Used to create local or remote instances of an object.
- added .NET Access SafeArrays Using AccVarsUtilities Example - LarsJ
- added SafeArray Utilities functions in Includes - LarsJ
- added .NET Access Native MSCorLib Classes - System - ptrex
Multiple System Class Examples :
- added Third Party Assembly Access - ptrex
• WinSCP : https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
• IonicZip : http://dotnetzip.codeplex.com/
- added more Examples using PowerShell GUI Assembly Access - ptrex
• GUI Ribbon .NET Assembly using CLR Library
• GUI Report Designer .NET Assembly using CLR Library
• GUI SSRS Reporting .NET Assembly using CLR Library
.NET CLR Framework for AutoIT.pdf
WiFi Disconnects Automatically Windows 10 / 8 / 7 Laptop. This video guide very help to me
I've noticed that the SoundGetWaveVolume UDF in an older topic isn't working on Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It's probably a Windows XP UDF. The UDF below does work. It successfully returns the volume set by SoundSetWaveVolume. It might need checking by the AutoIt community for some synthax finetuning.
; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _SoundGetWaveVolume ; Description....: Returns app volume of script, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 only ; Syntax.........: _SoundGetWaveVolume([$iValueOnError = -1]) ; Parameters.....: $iValueOnError - Value to return when an error occurs ; Return values..: App volume of script or $iValueOnError at an error ; Error values...: @error = 1 - Unable to create Struct ; @error = 2 - Dll file not found ; @error = 3 - Wrong call so not on Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 ; @error = 4 - Internal error, array not returned ; @error = 5 - Volume wasn't received ; @error = 6 - Volume couldn't read ; Author.........: Peter Verbeek ; Modified.......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _SoundGetWaveVolume($iValueOnError = -1) Local $LPDWORD,$aMMRESULT,$iVolume $LPDWORD = DllStructCreate("dword") If @error <> 0 Then SetError(1) ; 1 = unable to create Struct Return $iValueOnError EndIf ; get app volume of this script $aMMRESULT = DllCall("winmm.dll","uint","waveOutGetVolume","ptr",0,"long_ptr",DllStructGetPtr($LPDWORD)) Switch @error Case 1 SetError(2) ; 2 = dll file not found Return $iValueOnError Case 2,3,4,5 SetError(3) ; 3 = wrong call so not on Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 Return $iValueOnError EndSwitch If not IsArray($aMMRESULT) Then SetError(4) ; 4 = internal error, array not returned Return $iValueOnError EndIf If $aMMRESULT <> 0 Then SetError(5) ; 5 = volume wasn't received Return $iValueOnError EndIf $iVolume = DllStructGetData($LPDWORD,1) If @error <> 0 Then SetError(6) ; 6 = volume couldn't read Return $iValueOnError EndIf Return Round(100*$iVolume/4294967295) ; return in range 0 to 100 as SoundSetWaveVolume() EndFunc
I have a problem to handle the controls of an application.
Using AutoIT Windows Tool I can get only the Window (see Summary of the picture).
Any tips to get the controls without knowing the name?
(PS Using TestStack.White everything works, however I want the HIDE application feature of AutoIT).