AutoIT AU3info doeas not detect all gui objects uniquely for .NET GUIs developed in C#.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By argumentum
      ...trying to get the MonthCal font size, given that when loading it ( GUICtrlCreateMonthCal() ), this Win32 control has the font size auto-adjusted by the OS and working with display scaling, getting the font that is visually congruent, getting this value should make it the perfect font size for my GUI.
      My question is how to get this ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.windows.forms.monthcalendar.size?view=windowsdesktop-6.0 ) working from within AutoIt3.
      This should work in any PC given that the .NET supports this call in every version of .NET
      Thanks. ( I have no clue of C# or .NET )
    • By Vaiola
      We need to transfer from windows server 2012 to windows server 2016, we didn't find a way using to transfer the data automatically or to email us after tasks are finished.
      Is there a way to copy the data with NTFS/Shared permissions and timestamps without any loss?
    • By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      So I was searching through the internet and found a plethora of information to learn C#. 
      However, some are way below par and does not explain very well. 

So, anyone can suggest a proper website or eBook or video course explaining C#?

I've learnt AutoIt (still I'm learning it) by making small programs, reading the forums, going through the F1 guide (huge help, seriously this helps alot) and reading the Wiki.
      Any direction would be appreciated, just not off the edge of a cliff.. 
    • By mLipok
      I have a project in mind that I would like to share.
      I would like to create example windows with standard elements like ComboBox, ListView, some Button, some text, some edit field.

Nothing special just simple Window.Net form that can be created with this following UDF:
      or this one:

The main idea is to easily provide possible modifications to the "Testing GUI Window", and no need for any other tool than the AutoIt + SciTE kit.

Such "Testing GUI Window" will be very useful later on topic/threads/projects like:

As I am not very familiar with NetFramework, I would like to ask for help with this project.
      Thanks in advance for any help.
      @mLipok

• By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt programmers, excuse me for bothering you with multiple topics.

In AutoIt we can use Number() function to convert Hex string to number but it's output is different of C# output & and i wanna make it's output like AutoIt code.

For e.g I use this in AutoIt:
      Local $dBinary = Binary("Hello") ; Create binary data from a string. Local $dExtract = Number(BinaryMid($dBinary, 1, 5)) ConsoleWrite($dExtract & @CRLF) And i use this for C#:
      using System; using System.Text; //NameSpace Is Use of Project Name namespace TEST { class Program { public static void Main(string[] args) { //declaring a variable and assigning hex value string dd = ToHex("Hello", Encoding.ASCII); decimal d = Int64.Parse(dd, System.Globalization.NumberStyles.HexNumber); Console.WriteLine("Result: " + d); //hit ENTER to exit Console.ReadLine(); } public static string ToHex(string sInput, Encoding oEncoding, bool b0x_Prefix = false) { byte[] a_binaryOutput = oEncoding.GetBytes(sInput); string sOutput = BitConverter.ToString(a_binaryOutput).Replace("-", ""); if (b0x_Prefix == false) { return sOutput; } else { return "0x" + sOutput; } } } }
      I say once again that excuse me for creating new topic, in fact i'm making a library for GAuthOTP from a topic in AutoIt.