Global $aSpace[3]
Global $digits = 15
For $i = 1 To $digits
    $aSpace[0] = Chr(Random(65, 90, 1)) ;A-Z
    $aSpace[1] = Chr(Random(97, 122, 1)) ;a-z
    $aSpace[2] = Chr(Random(48, 57, 1)) ;0-9
    $randomStr &= $aSpace[Random(0, 2, 1)]
Next
ConsoleWrite("String Generated: (" & $digits & " digits): " & $randomStr & @CRLF)
MsgBox(0, "String Generator", "String Generated: (" & $digits & " digits): " & $randomStr & @CRLF)

P/S: Search before asking!

Regards,

• Moderators

@JustinZandee What you're asking for in your second post is vastly different than what you did in your first; can't blame anyone for being confused. As to pasting the characters into a field, you need to provide some more information such as what application. Depending on the app, you could use ControlSend, or Send (less reliable), but giving us as much information as possible will help us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

7 minutes ago, JustinZandee said:

@Trong but I mean like.. When I have a text field.. That it pastes 15 random numbers and letters.. I already found that script..

Did you mean that you want a full program code with the text box and button!
When you click the button it will generate 15 letters/numbers and put to text box for you?

or  What do you mean?

Regards,

• Moderators

@JustinZandee as what you're trying to do is blatantly against the Terms of Service for that website, it is not something we're going to support here.

https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!