Changing Cursor ID

I was wondering if you can get ID's from Cursors Inside of games instead of using the simple windows ones.

If so how would I go about doing it?

Basicly what I'm doing is looking for a cursor change then do an action. But the cursor is always at 0 even when it changes. I'd like the return value to change with the cursor does in the game.

Thanks.

Edited by Mysticdrew

as far as i know, its not possible, its only possible with normal windows...and if ur looking to observe ur mouse, im not sure...but u can do pixel get color to do that MAYBE, depends wat ur mouse looks like and how it changes...wat u may need is sumtin like gettting the pixel color of the mouse wen it is changed...i hope u are familiar with pixel functions...o and btw, theres a script out there called "anygui.au3"...search that...it basically puts identifyable controls in any window...u have to know and have sum experience to use that script tho...and if u dont know y putting controls in a game window will help, then please read more of the help file and especially the "control" related functions such as "controlclick" or sumtin...and to get unique controls id's use the window info tool in the auto it directory

THIS POST WAS EDITED ONCE

GodandRock leaves his mark. ^*+-._.-+*^(|{[\:=^*+-._ GAR _.-+*^=:/]}*^|)^*+-._.-+*^

Edited by GodandRock

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

its not the cursor man, its the window...the window IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY AUTOIT....thats the problem...u will have to work around it using pixelchecksum and lotta pixel stuff, especially in game bots...if ur working on a d2 bot then welcome to my world, im working on a d2 bot rite now lol....and i advise u that u get "SciTe", its the best text editor, it has lots of features, im telling u, its worth the time to dload it, its only 3 mb tho....go dload it, i just did too...it has sum killer extras man...

GodandRock leaves his mark. ^*+-._.-+*^(|{[\:=^*+-._ GAR _.-+*^=:/]}*^|)^*+-._.-+*^

Edited by GodandRock

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

its not the cursor man, its the window...the window IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY AUTOIT....thats the problem...u will have to work around it using pixelchecksum and lotta pixel stuff, especially in game bots...if ur working on a d2 bot then welcome to my world, im working on a d2 bot rite now lol....and i advise u that u get "SciTe", its the best text editor, it has lots of features, im telling u, its worth the time to dload it, its only 3 mb tho....go dload it, i just did too...it has sum killer extras man...

I use SciTe. and I was working on a bot for Silkroad online. Auto it would be perfect for it except the fact that it cannot detect a cursor change. All pixel stuff is done at the below the mouse from my tests. I guess I will be writing an extension for Innerspace and work with the memory of the game todo the botting.