because this script is very complex to make,so i need help from some friends here

i cant make such a complex script.so i would appreciate if some person help me.

the script should be able to goto this website https://www.gutenberg.org/.

then click on the browse cataloge link.Then click on Titles:A(see at the attached file).then go to only english ebooks.(look at the second no attached file.)then open the link of the english ebook.then not click on google drive icon,not click on box icon,but click on OneDrive icon for ePub formatthen wait for 1 or 2 minutes for the file to be sent there.(look at attached file no 3).make a loop so that this process be repeated for other English ebooks.Thank you.

Online Book Catalog   Overview   Project Gutenberg-1 yasir.png

Browse By Title  A   Project Gutenberg y3.png

Aaron s Rod by D. H. Lawrence   Free Ebook y4.png

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Did you read the Terms of Use of the Gutenberg web site?
They do not allow automated tools: "This website is intended for human users only. Any perceived use of automated tools to access this website will result in a temporary or permanent block of your IP address."

According to our forum rules we do not support scripts violating the EULAs: "Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA."

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Jos locked this topic