Clicking options and filing time sheets in IE

Hi, I am new to autoit , problem we have here is employees enter their time sheets in excel and i have to create a auto it script to actually fill it in a webportal.

I figured a way to get to the page but after getting there i have to click on the tab that says time sheets(attached along with this query)

Capture.PNG

then i need to find specific headings like development, idle hours and correspondingly enter the hours there, can someone help me with the direction on this, been breaking my head past couple of days  :'(

On 7/26/2017 at 5:38 PM, ashweasly said:

Hi, I am new to autoit , problem we have here is employees enter their time sheets in excel and i have to create a auto it script to actually fill it in a webportal.

I figured a way to get to the page but after getting there i have to click on the tab that says time sheets(attached along with this query)

Capture.PNG

then i need to find specific headings like development, idle hours and correspondingly enter the hours there, can someone help me with the direction on this, been breaking my head past couple of days  :'(

any has any sample codes to help with this? i dono where to start

12 minutes ago, ashweasly said:

any has any sample codes to help with this? i dono where to start

What part of the following didn't you understand?

On 7/26/2017 at 7:13 AM, Danp2 said:

There are existing functions in Autoit to handle all of this. Look up IE Management in the help file.

There is sample code in the help file. Show us some code where you've made an attempt to understand how the _IE functions work.