Cannot get program to run successfully as administrator

Going a little crazy here and could use a couple other suggestions.  At the end of the day, I'm trying to run a reporting program, generate a report, save it and move it.  However, sometimes the database it is reporting off of is locked which can be mitigated by running the reporting program with administrative rights.  The issue is, using RunAs, if I use 0, 1, or 4, it basically skips all my Control/ControlSend commands and nothing happens.  When I use 2, it in fact sends the commands, but when it goes to generate the report, it fails with a locked database, making it seem like the program wasn't in fact opened with administrative rights (I confirmed by opening manually as an admin, the report is generated successfully so I know it's possible).  Any other thoughts on what I can use?  I've also tried RunAsWait and that didn't heed any more success than RunAs.  Thanks a ton.

$RUN_LOGON_NOPROFILE (0) - Interactive logon with no profile.
    $RUN_LOGON_PROFILE (1) - Interactive logon with profile.
    $RUN_LOGON_NETWORK (2) - Network credentials only.
    $RUN_LOGON_INHERIT (4) - Inherit the calling process's environment instead of the user's environment.

FileCopy("C:\Program Files (x86)\EnvisionWare\lptone\lptjqe\jqe.mdb", @DesktopDir, 1) ;~ In case the LPT:One complains it doesnt know where the database file is, copy to desktop

RunAs ( "username", "domain", "password", 0, "C:\Program Files (x86)\EnvisionWare\lptone\lptreport\lptreport.exe")

If WinExists ("Please select the JQE database file.") Then ;~ Sometimes the program doesnt know where the database is.  If this is true, show it. Otherwise continue on

Send(@DesktopDir & "\jqe.mdb")
Send("{ENTER}")

EndIF

#include <Date.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Global $name=@ComputerName
Global $month=@MON
Global $day=@MDAY
Global $year=@YEAR

$aArray = _Date_GetFirst_LastOfPreviousMonth(_NowCalcDate())
;~ _ArrayDisplay($aArray)

WinWaitActive ("EnvisionWare® LPT:One™ V4 Quick Reporter")

ControlSend("EnvisionWare® LPT:One™ V4 Quick Reporter", "", "[CLASS:QWidget; INSTANCE:18]", $aArray[0]);~ Send numeric last month
Send("/")
ControlSend("EnvisionWare® LPT:One™ V4 Quick Reporter", "", "[CLASS:QWidget; INSTANCE:18]", $aArray[1]);~ Send first day of last month (1)
Send("/")
ControlSend("EnvisionWare® LPT:One™ V4 Quick Reporter", "", "[CLASS:QWidget; INSTANCE:18]", $aArray[2]);~ Send year
Send("{TAB}")
ControlSend("EnvisionWare® LPT:One™ V4 Quick Reporter", "", "[CLASS:QWidget; INSTANCE:14]", $aArray[3]);~ Send numeric last month
Send("/")
ControlSend("EnvisionWare® LPT:One™ V4 Quick Reporter", "", "[CLASS:QWidget; INSTANCE:14]", $aArray[4]);~ Send last day of last month
Send("/")
ControlSend("EnvisionWare® LPT:One™ V4 Quick Reporter", "", "[CLASS:QWidget; INSTANCE:14]", $aArray[5]);~ Send year

Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("C:\Users\envisionware\Desktop\"&$name&"Monthly_Print_Report-"&$month&"-"&$day&"-"&$year&".html");~ Name the report with PC name and current date
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")

FileDelete (@DesktopDir & "\jqe.mdb");~ Delete database file
Sleep(1000)
FileMove (@DesktopDir & "\*.htm", "\\xx.xx.xx.xx\share\Monthly Usage Reports",$FC_OVERWRITE);~ Move report file to the reporting folder if .htm

Func _Date_GetFirst_LastOfPreviousMonth($iThisMonth)
    Local $sLastMonth = _DateAdd("M", -1, $iThisMonth)
    Local $iDays = _DateDaysInMonth(StringLeft($sLastMonth, 4), StringMid($sLastMonth, 6, 2))
    Local $aRetArray = [StringMid($sLastMonth, 6, 2), "01", StringLeft($sLastMonth, 4), _
            StringMid($sLastMonth, 6, 2), $iDays, StringLeft($sLastMonth, 4)]
    Return $aRetArray
 EndFunc   ;==>_Date_GetFirst_LastOfPreviousMonth

I suspect you can't interact with the process if it is elevated but your script is not.  Have you tried adding #RequireAdmin to the top of the script to force the script to be executed with Admin rights?